The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Qub nursing intake 12/13

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kerso22
hi well done! i got my letter yesterday ive an interview on tue 13th march i am so excited but sooooo nervous. my first choice was childrens but the letter says nursing? is everyones letter the same?

Hello :smile: well done!! Yes everyones should just say Nursing!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 121
Finally - letter today, interview 22nd March, surname begins with M. Does anyone know how much the bursary is?
Reply 122
Original post by am40
Hi Davy,
Have you applied for nursing as well?

yes adult was my 1st choice interview 1march! any body who has an interview before me all the best of luck! and any chance you could mail me the questions:smile: anyone esle still waiting hope you's get word soon.
Congrats to everyone who got interviews! I got my letter yesterday, an interview for the 13th March & my surname begins with an M. So excited :biggrin:
Reply 124
Good luck to everyone who have their interview tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you all!! xx
Reply 125
Original post by donnab1988
Hi Kat33 are you currently studying childrens nursing I have my interview on monday at 9.00 with my first choice as childrens nursing. thanks for the great advice above will need it. did they ask you about current issues?

No they didn't ask me about current issues, but be prepared in case they do. x
Hi kat33 thNks im as prepared as im going ta be just very nervous nw. Just lookin forwa ta going shoppin
Original post by Blondeee_87
Congrats to everyone who got interviews! I got my letter yesterday, an interview for the 13th March & my surname begins with an M. So excited :biggrin:

My interview is the 13th March too! Is yours for Mental Health Nursing? :smile:
Got an interview for March 20th same day as my Nottingham interview! They're changing it to sometime in April :smile:
Reply 129
i have my queens interview on the 1st March. Nervous cant even describe how i feel, i was wondering if someone could tell me of their experience at queens the past week and what kind of questions they ask?
Original post by kat33
No they didn't ask me about current issues, but be prepared in case they do. x

do they ask a case study in the nursing interview??
Original post by Lilo27
Just discovered I am going to have to get the train at 06:50!!!!! To get to Magee for 10:45! Will be sitting about for over and hour and a half! The. After that have to float about until next interview at 2pm!! Fri 9th March is going to be a long day! Soooooo nervous!! Really have to do more driving lessons! Hope I get queens don't fancy going from Belfast to Londonderry everyday, especially with three kiddies to get sorted for school :frown:

omg ive two interviews on friday the 9th too in magee. thank gawd im nt the onli wan in that situation :L gna b an awful day. ive mental health nursing interview at half 12 and adult nursing at quarter past four. gna b an awful day :L good look hi :smile:
Reply 132
Hi all!!!

I have been lurking with the last 3 weeks checking out the interview status!! Ye're posts have been a wealth of information!:smile:

I have applied for Adult nursing at Queens and received a letter today saying my interview is on the 14th of March!! Was delighted but am also due to go on hols that day so going to have to reshuffle hols! I would be a mature student giving up a full-time job if I was to be successful.
So interview prep mode starts now!! Good luck to everyone who has an interview in next couple of weeks and waiting on the the little envelope from Queens! :goodluck:
Reply 133
Has anyone had their interview and how did it go? How difficult are the questions to answer?
Original post by HannahCarson
My interview is the 13th March too! Is yours for Mental Health Nursing? :smile:

No mine is for Adult nursing. :biggrin:

I can't wait for the interview to be honest, I'm just worried about not being able to find the room!
Reply 135
Original post by mnanadeirge
omg ive two interviews on friday the 9th too in magee. thank gawd im nt the onli wan in that situation :L gna b an awful day. ive mental health nursing interview at half 12 and adult nursing at quarter past four. gna b an awful day :L good look hi :smile:

hiii i have an interview tomorrow morning to at magee for adult nursing nerves are kicking in now ahhhh good luck to all yous that have yours tomorrow i would hate waiting about for the 2 interviews.
Reply 136
Original post by caoimhe1494
do they ask a case study in the nursing interview??

No, at least noone i know was asked about a case study
Has anyone got offers for Magee!!!
Reply 138
I got an unconditional offer for Adult nursing at Magee!!!
Start 17th Sept, cant wait!!
Reply 139
Original post by specialk
I got an unconditional offer for Adult nursing at Magee!!!
Start 17th Sept, cant wait!!

Hi SpecialK i see you got an offer.. well done!! Was just wondering what qualfications/experience you have if you dont mind me asking.. i'll b applying for adlt nursing this september and want to know if i need to do anything more to build up my chances :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending