The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Qub nursing intake 12/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Congrats to all who got in also :smile:)
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by gclarke607
hey :smile: do you know many who were on the reserve list that got onto the course? :smile:

hi! I think there were quite a few. There are more that get on from the adult reserve list but that is probably because there are more places available compared to children's. You can ring queens and ask what score you got in your interview. This will give you a bit of an idea as to how close you are to the top of the list. (The interview is marked out of 25 i think.) They will take students with the highest grades and the highest score in the interview.

Queens can let you know right up until September if you have got in because some people drop out just before the course starts or in the first induction week when they find out what it involves. So don't panic if you still haven't heard anything by late August.

Tho they put a lot of people on the reserve list...they give very few conditional offers. But if you find out your score you can see where abouts you are. This might put your mind at ease! But don't panic as queens are more keen to put people on reserve list than give an offer for some reason.

Hope this helps! :smile: xo
Original post by Lilo27
Ok so I got into queens :smile:))))) BUT due to personal circumstances I couldn't get my access course moderated for sep instead it will be nov! Does anyone know what I could do to keep my place I am desparate beyond words and my circumstances really are extenuating! I know I have the grades to get in i just don't have it on paper until November that's two months into the course. Any help greatly appreciated I am at my wits end ATM.

Lilo xx

Hi Lilo. If you give Queens a call the girls in the office are usually very friendly as last year when I was applying I had to ring a few times as letter and things weren't sent to me etc. If you explain to them they might be able to help. Worst care scenario is that they could hold your place to February (if you are for the adult intake). Tho they might be able to arrange some special arrangements with your college etc to prove that you will get the grades needed. Hope you get sorted and congrats for getting an offer. :smile: xx
Reply 163
Hey, i was put on the reserve list, but have lost the letter that gives you the email address to confirm, does anyone have it?? please! im desprate!! haha x
I only got 38/50 and people are sitting on 44/50...pretty much everyone is in the 40s so they will get any offers first which is fair enough! There are 304 on the reserve list so i guess this year just isnt my year, think im gonna just accept my offer for stirling and go there:smile:
Reply 165
im sitting on 45 and didnt get in :/ i thought that was the the score you needed to get an offer, absolutly gutted now :frown:
Reply 166
Original post by marymayx
im sitting on 45 and didnt get in :/ i thought that was the the score you needed to get an offer, absolutly gutted now :frown:

:O that's horrible!! is that for nursing?
Reply 167
Hi just wondering if I was wanting to apply for February intake 2014, would I of had to have applied in September past, or can I apply this September for the February/march intake?
Not sure as to how it works!
Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 168
How did you all found out the score you got?

Is this still the same way it works?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending