The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Applicants Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

I received an unconditional today for commercial music! I'm so pleased haha. It was seeing this course that made me take a year out and reapply for music so to get in is such a good feeling! Is anyone else going to be on the Harrow campus?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by runningfromlions
Is anyone else going to be on the Harrow campus?

Me! :biggrin:
Contemporary media practice
Reply 182
Original post by rosebud_7
Yeah at the Marylebone campus :smile:
No not yet, the application is meant to be on the website from early april it's april 3rd now and its still not on the site :s Yeah all undergraduates go into wembley accomodation, it looks really good though, bit pricey but it's only two stops from baker st, where marylebone is (on the tube)

I've recently applied to the MSc Marketing management.... Do u have any idea about it ?! maybe uv collected enough info about the university..

I have a conditional offer to MA International Marketing at Regents EBS.

which is better?!?! :frown:

iv asked but didnt get a clear answer. and im pretty far so cant go check myself for now. aaaaaarg plz help
Reply 183
Ah, I'm kind of new this all! So excuse me if I come off a bit amateur and etc. I'm applying for English Lit/Creative Writing, but it's a Late Application. I hope I get the spot as they've said they're still accepting applications for a late entry... Anybody else taking a similar course? I've seen the English Language subject... Also, is anyone else applying late to Westminster?

:smile:
Reply 184
Hey just wondering is anybody applying for halls at westminster for September 2012? :biggrin:
Reply 185
Hi Colly92!

I am applying when the forms open on Tuesday! :smile: harrow hall or student court not sure right now!

What about you?
Reply 186
Original post by RacheyTV
Hi Colly92!

I am applying when the forms open on Tuesday! :smile: harrow hall or student court not sure right now!

What about you?

Hey rachey, yeah i think i'm applying on Tuesday also think i might go for student court.. probably would rather get a house somewhere in london but i suppose the halls will be fun! haha What course you doing?
Reply 187
Original post by colly92
Hey just wondering is anybody applying for halls at westminster for September 2012? :biggrin:

I will be :smile: you applying for the Wembley Halls?
Reply 188
Any1 got accepted in the MA marketing management course at westminster?! What do u know about this uni ...

ur info wil be highly appreciated :smile:
Reply 189
Original post by rosebud_7
I will be :smile: you applying for the Wembley Halls?

Nice one! Yeah im applying for wembley .. its expensive but its close to baker street on the tube.. i will see you in september rosebud :smile:
Reply 190
@colly92 I am doing TV production :smile: what about you?
Reply 191
I worked out the cost of accommodation (wembley) and travel expenses and I'll have around about £25 a week to live on :frown:
But I never expected to be rolling in money when I chose Westminster as my firm, somewhere like London doesn't come cheap :smile:
Reply 192
People neging Harrow are snobs. We carnt all be from eaten like david cameren! Its OK at Harrow except for the police. The teachers let you do what you like I do rap and they have got me making a record and other do graf as part of their course. Do you not now that you carnt get a job at KFC if you are not at uni so you gotta be a uni and Harrow is OK. You c an get on the tube and theres jobs in london and you can fit in coursework around your job so it it is fine.
Reply 193
Original post by RacheyTV
@colly92 I am doing TV production :smile: what about you?

Nice one i heard westminster are really good for film and tv!

I got a unconditional for tourism and business..
Reply 194
@colly92

thanks hehe yeah they are thats why I'm going there :smile: just applied to halls - gone for a large room at harrow.

Well done for getting in too! I always liked tourism!

Did you apply for halls?
Reply 195
Hi all, Pls how is d offer letter like, is on d university letter headed paper? I jst want 2 b sure dat mine is real coz it was forwarded to my inbox by an agent who processed d admission. Pls need urgent reply. Thanks!
Reply 196
Original post by wea
Hi all, Pls how is d offer letter like, is on d university letter headed paper? I jst want 2 b sure dat mine is real coz it was forwarded to my inbox by an agent who processed d admission. Pls need urgent reply. Thanks!

I got an email from the school and UCAS too and a postal mail from UCAS. Mine was like this (but it can change I guess). If you wanna make sure, contact the university, they'll tell you.

Dear Miss David

Course: BA Honours Marketing Communications - Full-time
Year of Course: 1
Start Date: September 2012

Congratulations! I am emailing to confirm that you have fulfilled the conditions of your offer and now have an unconditional place on the above course.

And some info about tuition fees and a short notice to remember my reference number.
Reply 197
Tnx ddorie. Mine is similar to this but not exactly, it has info abt tuition fee, accommodation and some oda stuffs, I was also ask to accept d offer within a month. I ll contact d school
Reply 198
hey guys, what about scholarships? anyone applying here? I've accepted a place for BA Public Relations but I'm hoping to get rid of the tuition fee, nearly 11,000 pounds for international students is driving my parents nuts.
Reply 199
Original post by andrealm
hey guys, what about scholarships? anyone applying here? I've accepted a place for BA Public Relations but I'm hoping to get rid of the tuition fee, nearly 11,000 pounds for international students is driving my parents nuts.

There is another forum for scholarships at university of westminster. I got accepted for English language and Linguistics and now i am getting my documents ready for the application. I am actually just waiting for my scholarship reference letter. My referee is in Laos, and i am in Nepal so it's taking a bit longer. And yes, 11,000 pounds would drive anyone nuts. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending