Turn on thread page Beta

Recommendations in Birmingham? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone recommend any good driving schools in birmingham i was think of just goin with the AA or BSM but just wanna know if theres any good private ones out there that cover North Birmingham sides thanks.

ReputationRep:
    hiya i also live in birmingham and would be interested in people's recommendations or experiences cos i wanna learn to drive very soon as well!!

my dad wants me to go with a company like AA or BSM but i know that they are very expensive and someone once told me that they actually hire trainee driving instructors so they aren't necessarily experienced as some private companies.

any help would be great! thanks

ReputationRep:
    I had a few lessons with the AA in Brum...pricey but the guy let me drive from Sutton to West Brom and back again in my first lesson so I'll eternally love him forever

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy who owns a driving school called Lifesavers. He's called Mr M (Richard Martin). He has a great pass rate. I passed with 3 minors on my first attempt and i'd only been driving for 6 months. If you're interested, PM me and i'll pass on his number. The lessons are £23 for an hour but trust me, they're worth it.

regards
    --marty

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.