The Student Room Group

Universidad de Salamanca - any opinions?

Has anyone been there? I'm looking to do one of their short term courses and was wondering if anyone had any reviews/info.
Reply 1
I havent, but i will be going next september for a year and i do know someone out there now if you have any burning questions! But she does love it if that helps in any way haha?
I went round it (at least, the outside) when on holiday the summer before last. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. The town is a lovely place, too. If you get to go there, you're lucky. It's sort of the Oxbridge of Spain.
Reply 3
In Spain Salamanca is known for it's university, is a young city with lots of students, you will enjoy it so much :-)
I would like to apply to a spainish university to study psychology in english, but i am really struggling with finding the information about it (applying etc) in english as most of the information is in spanish. I would be really thankful if someone could give me some guidance about this or if anyone who has studied psychology in english in spain can help, Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending