Universidad de Salamanca - any opinions?

Watch
xoxjubixox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Has anyone been there? I'm looking to do one of their short term courses and was wondering if anyone had any reviews/info.
soxiez
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I havent, but i will be going next september for a year and i do know someone out there now if you have any burning questions! But she does love it if that helps in any way haha?
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I went round it (at least, the outside) when on holiday the summer before last. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. The town is a lovely place, too. If you get to go there, you're lucky. It's sort of the Oxbridge of Spain.
carloshf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In Spain Salamanca is known for it's university, is a young city with lots of students, you will enjoy it so much :-)
oliviaprentice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would like to apply to a spainish university to study psychology in english, but i am really struggling with finding the information about it (applying etc) in english as most of the information is in spanish. I would be really thankful if someone could give me some guidance about this or if anyone who has studied psychology in english in spain can help, Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (269)
56.39%
I don't have everything I need (208)
43.61%

Watched Threads