Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's not in a particular order

ReputationRep:
    i want to go to Anatartica.

Why don't people say "during my life" rather than "before i die"??

ReputationRep:
    DisneyLand Please.

ReputationRep:
    That rock in Mexico (I think) that you stand on and rock looks pretty cool.
    Japan and Canada are also on my list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remindmeagain)
    this thread is quite morbid, btw
    Why? Because it mentions death?

Top places: Anywhere in Tuscany (Italy), China, New Zealand, Russia. I'd love to see everywhere though.

Personally I'd quite like to see every continent before I die, including Antartica (they do cruises around there), but from what I've seen already I would recommend the great barrier reef in Australia, it's great!

ReputationRep:
    Is it not depressing to stress the fact that all of us are just pathetic organisms which lack a purpose to live, waiting to die? The inherent cruelty of nature requires that to be the case, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Places to visit:
    Space
    NASA Headquarters
    The Sun
    Black hole
    Worm hole (preferably just a split second before I die...)

ReputationRep:
    Most of South America
    Drive round the outer states of the USA
    Egypt, to see the pyramids
    China and Japan
    One of those places where you have individual huts for two people, set on stilts in the ocean, just off some beautiful tropical island. Like this, but more spread out.

ReputationRep:
    Machu Picchu, Yosemite Valley, Alaska, Belfast?, Kenya, Nepal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remindmeagain)
    EVERY Disney theme park inc Disneyland Hong Kong (and all the other theme parks in Florida... and the world)

Mesopotamia ruin type places in S America

Lapland - Santa's grotto

New Zealand - to hang with the Kiwis!!

Nepal - llamas
    Nooooo! I worked as a tour guide in Lapland all winter (and have lived here for 19 years) so I've visited that grotto a thousand times... and there's just nothing too see there. It's not that I'm bored with it, most tourists don't find it that exciting either. It's just boring and commercialized. The only nice thing there is the Ice Bar, but then again if you want something made out of ice then the ice hotel/castle in Kemi is a lot more impressive. Lapland in itself on the other hand is a wonderful place. I was just ice skating with two friends and there was nothing but us, the forest surrounding the ice rink and the northern lights ... you won't find the magic of Lapland in Santa's grotto, you'll just be disappointed. Trust me.

Btw my next job will be in DisneyLand Paris, seems I'll be working everuwhere that you want to visit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p00p)
    Why is Auschwitz the last on your list?
    It seems quite a popular place for people to go before they die.

I'll get my coat.

ReputationRep:
    The last place I'll be before I die is in Spiral Architect's sister's bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInPortsmouth)
    The last place I'll be before I die is in Spiral Architect's sister's bed.
    She has a mutated form of the Anally Injected Death Sentence (AIDS) which kills instantly. So that could be quite possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love_Hearts)
    oooo im getin to go there next year as part of my degree! (i knew there was an up side to do human geography)
    Pah, Human Geographers, well, I have a chance to go to New Zealand! Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa :eviltongu

[it'll cost me about triple the cost of your trip, but it'll be the only time i can get to NZ for £1.5k ish

And it's a place I've always wanted to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiralArchitect)
    She has a mutated form of the Anally Injected Death Sentence (AIDS) which kills instantly. So that could be quite possible.
    Yeah but I bet she's worth it.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm....

1) id start of by going into space... however! more realistic things would be...

2) The Alps
    3) Just driving across america, in an open top car in the summer time! woohoo
    4) China/ Japan
    5) a town called "Circle", Alaska. 48 miles south of the Arctic Circle, northern lights watching!
    6) the town called "nothing" in america
    7) Las Vegas....
    8) Prague

....im going to be one dissapointed grown up : p

this list could go on tbh. they are all cool places! I would start of with the alps though

ReputationRep:
    japan
    china
    thailand
    aus
    nz
    galapagos islands
    argentina

in four months i'm going on a round the world trip for a couple of years! woo yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Iceland
    Peru
    Alaska
    Cuba
    Vietnam
    Cambodia

ReputationRep:
    Id love to stay in a villa in Ibiza right on the top of a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean, also liek to go to South Africa Whale watching

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.