Any black hairdressers in Canterbury or in surrounding areas? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Helaneus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I got my hair done back in London two weeks ago but it would be really good to have a good hairdresser closer to where I study.

I only know of one hairdresser here who was going to charge me £50 for a scalp twist style that I could get done for £30-£40 - it was with my own hair as well!
U.S Lecce
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol what do you mean, a hairdresser that is black or a hairdresser that dresses black hair?
Helaneus
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Sorry I should make it clear. A hairdresser who does Afro-Caribbean hair? Hairstyles like single plaits, cornrow and relaxing.
krystlezara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ask students if you're already at the uni. Or make sure your hair lasts until its holidays or you're next in London or wherever you get your hair done.
lj208
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Whenever you find out, could you let me know? Also, where do you go in London?
Selvfølgelig
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've heard there's on in Wincheap, but I don't know much about it at all. I think it might be pretty expensive, but maybe worth checking out because I'm pretty sure it's the only one. I'm not sure of the name of it, but it's the first hairdresser on the right after the railway bridge when you turn into Wincheap.
Hello_ImJess
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can just ask around at Uni because theyre are usually quite a lot of black females that know how to do Afro-Caribbean hair and they'll probably do it for much cheaper for you.
Hope this helps xx
jessyaymes89
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There is a hair salon that cater to afro hair just on the corner before you turn to go to the new Aldi store near Wincheap, they do Mizani haircare as well. So it is literally on the Wincheap road after the roundabout...Hope this helps.
op48
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi yes there is a hair salong called beepee boutique in wincheap which is just next to canterbury east its a little pricey but good service http://www.beepeeboutique.com/
louisag
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi, i am also a mobile hair dresser, meaning i can either come to yours or you come to mine to have your afro hair done. its reasonable and affordable especially for fellow students. hope this helps. my mob no is. 07931437821
jpee1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There is one in Sittingbourne called Hair Secrets.67 West Street,ME10 1AN.Did my hair there and was quite impressed.Their no. 01795 229432
lola4444
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whatever u do don't go to be beepe boutique
they have ruined my hair!!!
Kwedda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi. Where r u located? I need a stylist.
Kwedda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm in ashford
Canterbury bloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Junction of Northgate and Broad Street. This is almost like the hairdressers quarter. Northgate is smothered with barbers and hairdressers.
emaddie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi do you still do hairdressing?
X
Back
to top