The Student Room Group

guy on a night out...

I met this guy in a club on Friday night.. I know not the best place to meet someone and he 'saved' me from being chatted up by a weirdo. Anyway, we talked danced and kissed, and he came back to mine and we cuddled, and he kissed me more etc. And, I gave him my number and said 'text me' when he left and he said 'will do.' Anyway, he seemed really into me and stuff, ie 'you're gorgeous' etc... but yet he hasn't text me :/ I don't actually have his number as my phone deleted all my contacts, however i have found his facebook, so do I message him, or wait for him to text me or leave it completely? I'm thinking he might be regretting it :/ Help!
Reply 1
Very drunk ha. But we sobered up together as he came back to mine :/
Reply 2
do you guys think I should add him on fb? Yay/nay?
Original post by Anonymous

I met this guy in a club on Friday night.. I know not the best place to meet someone and he 'saved' me from being chatted up by a weirdo. Anyway, we talked danced and kissed, and he came back to mine and we cuddled, and he kissed me more etc. And, I gave him my number and said 'text me' when he left and he said 'will do.' Anyway, he seemed really into me and stuff, ie 'you're gorgeous' etc... but yet he hasn't text me :/ I don't actually have his number as my phone deleted all my contacts, however i have found his facebook, so do I message him, or wait for him to text me or leave it completely? I'm thinking he might be regretting it :/ Help!

That's a bit stalkerish and creepy, just saying!
Reply 4
add him
He obviously thought you were ONS material, guys will do anything and say anything to get into your knickers.

You then didn't give him sex so he doesn't want to call you, it's not hard :smile:
Reply 6
give it a bit and then maybe add him
There are tons of possible reasons why he hasn't got in touch yet. It doesn't necessarily mean that he regrets what he did. I've met a fair few girls on nights out recently and even though we've got along perfectly and i have them on Facebook i'm a bit hesistant about getting in touch. What if i did something that she didn't like, what is she isn't proud of how she acted that night, what if she doesn't remember me? Plus theres the whole issue of not wanting to seem forward/desperate.

You have nothing to lose by adding him and saying hi, i'd go for it :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by sr90
There are tons of possible reasons why he hasn't got in touch yet. It doesn't necessarily mean that he regrets what he did. I've met a fair few girls on nights out recently and even though we've got along perfectly and i have them on Facebook i'm a bit hesistant about getting in touch. What if i did something that she didn't like, what is she isn't proud of how she acted that night, what if she doesn't remember me? Plus theres the whole issue of not wanting to seem forward/desperate.

You have nothing to lose by adding him and saying hi, i'd go for it :smile:

How many girls exactly?
Reply 9
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
That's a bit stalkerish and creepy, just saying!

hardly.. he was tagged in a photo in the club i was in.

thanks for the advice guys, i think il leave it another week and if he hasn't texted i'll message him cos he really was gorgeous haha.
Anticipate a fishing text next time he is drunk and horny.

"Hey, you out tonight? Xxx"
Reply 11
Don't leave it to long or it will be weird.
Talk to him, be direct, straightforward, whatever. Don't play these silly games.

thanks for the advice guys, i think il leave it another week and if he hasn't texted i'll message him cos he really was gorgeous haha.

Dont play silly games luv x just add him and message him pretty soon. Alsomake it pretty obviously to want it tapping of him :biggrin:

If you leave it another week it's going to be too late. Why do you have to wait so long? I think you're thinking too much and making a massive deal out of nothing.
Reply 15
Add him. Either way you haven't lost anything. If you add him and he doesn't accept, it simply means that he wasn't in to you. If he does add you then you can take things further. You can then stop wasting time in waiting for a call or text from him.
Reply 16
It's still kind of early. I would wait a few more days then add him. Do you have any mutual friends? You could say you found him through them so it looks a bit less stalky if that's what you're worried about?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending