Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Leeds Met Applications 2012 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello people.

Just kicking this thread off, as one doesn't appear to exist.

Put down what you want to study, and where you want to live

ReputationRep:
    Hey looking to do sport and exercise science at Leeds Met on the Headingley campus.. not had a reply yet though so haven't looked at accommodation but i went to the open day and saw Kirkstead Brewery and the Carnegie halls. Probably put Leeds Met down as my insurance if i get an offer. Have you heard anything?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Sociology and I honestly don't have a clue

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Physical Education. Hopefully live at Carnegie Village (prices pending) if not Kirkstead Brewery.

Sent my UCAS appl off today

ReputationRep:
    Sports Performance Foundation degree has been withdrawn for 2012

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, hoping to do Computer Forensics at Headingley - with accommodation at the brewery

ReputationRep:
    Spanish and Italian on Headingly and would have to be the brewery!

ReputationRep:
    Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
    How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!

ReputationRep:
    hiya im applying for adult nursing and hoping to live in opal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heidiann)
    Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
    How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!
    Hiya i know quite a few people that live in opal and the tannery who travel to headingley. theres a direct bus from the accomodation

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for Architecture, havent heard anything yet except for the email telling me they've recieved my application and that they will make a decision by the start of December! Anyone planning on studying Architecture too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akanns)
    Im applying for Architecture, havent heard anything yet except for the email telling me they've recieved my application and that they will make a decision by the start of December! Anyone planning on studying Architecture too?
    I had an email saying they aim to get back to me by the end of November, this was about 2 weeks ago. When did you send your ucas off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gpostleth)
    I had an email saying they aim to get back to me by the end of November, this was about 2 weeks ago. When did you send your ucas off?
    Yeup same! I applied mid October you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akanns)
    Yeup same! I applied mid October you?
    Beginning of November, i keep checking the date wishing they would hurry up and reply haha

ReputationRep:
    Beginning of November, i keep checking the date wishing they would hurry up and reply haha
    So do I, im not very patient at all (n)

ReputationRep:
    I got that email too, have wanted to hear from them, don't know if your course is different but I heard that I have an interview for early childhood education yesterday (the interview is in december) so keep checking your emails as they have sent mine and a friend got one last week for a similar but different course to mine.

Hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm applying for primary teaching and hoping to live in liberty park or mill street ^^

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations?

ReputationRep:
    applying for speech and language therapy/ Clinical Language Sciences.... no clue where i'd like to live yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjourluce)
    I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations?
    i applied at the end of october and still haven't heard anything ~.~

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.