The Student Room Group

How to get over someone???

Basically, me and a guy met and for two weeks were texting and talking for hours every day and were really into eachother.

It was the first time I had ever felt this strongly for someone but I kissed someone on a drunken night out and told him. He panicked that I was taking things too seriously and backed off, cancelling the dates we had planned.

I dont know how to get over him. Its been over two months now and we were only 'dating' or whatever you want to call it for two weeks.

Ive had many FAR longer relationships before and never had such an issue moving on. I dont know what to do. We have had no contact for two months so clearly he is no longer interested but I just cant seem to move on. Its getting to the point where I am starting to feel depressed

Any tips? Im 20, hes 22 btw
Reply 1
Anyone? :/
I don't really understand. You told him that you kissed somebody else, and he then said that you were taking things too seriously? Taking what too seriously? Being with him? How were you taking it too seriously if you kissed somebody else?

confused.com
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It was the first time I had ever felt this strongly for someone but I kissed someone on a drunken night out and told him. He panicked that I was taking things too seriously and backed off, cancelling the dates we had planned.

as the previous post says it's really confusing, but I see why he backed off everything. Nobody would want a serious relationship with a girl who kisses somebody being drunk, he may end up kissing someone's nuts. Just saying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending