The Student Room Group

Girls

So i have a little problem here...i cant find myself a decent girl
i do not want a sex freak, or a party animal, just a normal girl that i can cuddle up and watch a movie,go out for a meal etc
i was sure it will not be a problem, but reality hit me.
girls only want a party guys who are popular, no matter if they hurt their x's or not :/ i really dont understand girls....one i met was ideal for me, we had the same intrests, but she didnt want a guy...friendship ended with a huge argument......on dating sites, no girls chats to me, and most jsut ignore my messages....i met a girl in college and said hi, which was hard for me since i am a shy person...but we spoke some time, and i asked her for her number, and she gave it to me, and never asnwered my calls, replied 2 my txts.....can some one explain why girls are like that? just ignore people? cant they justsay sorry ur not my type? and is the fact that i am soverwieght(not a lot but still) make me THAT unattractvie? i mean do looks mean everything to them? someone please explain?

Scroll to see replies

Why is it so hard to find a decent girl? Why do they all insist on playing games and playing guys?
Reply 2
no need to ask that, i asked already :P do u have an asnwer to any of those?
Original post by Damianishere
no need to ask that, i asked already :P do u have an asnwer to any of those?

Why is it so hard though?
Reply 4
i dnt know, do you?
i dnt know, do you?

Not sure. Do you know?
Reply 6
So i have a little problem here...i cant find myself a decent girl
i do not want a sex freak, or a party animal, just a normal girl that i can cuddle up and watch a movie,go out for a meal etc
i was sure it will not be a problem, but reality hit me.
girls only want a party guys who are popular, no matter if they hurt their x's or not :/ i really dont understand girls....one i met was ideal for me, we had the same intrests, but she didnt want a guy...friendship ended with a huge argument......on dating sites, no girls chats to me, and most jsut ignore my messages....i met a girl in college and said hi, which was hard for me since i am a shy person...but we spoke some time, and i asked her for her number, and she gave it to me, and never asnwered my calls, replied 2 my txts.....can some one explain why girls are like that? just ignore people? cant they justsay sorry ur not my type? and is the fact that i am soverwieght(not a lot but still) make me THAT unattractvie? i mean do looks mean everything to them? someone please explain?

This post can be summarised as follows: waah, I am bad at pulling women, therefore, it must be women that are the problem, yes, that's right, all women only like nasty men! That's the problem! Certainly, the problem couldn't be me!

Stop being a pussy. Stop being creepy in how you approach women. Change your diet, have regular exercise, and lose the extra weight because being fat is both unhealthy and unattractive. You'll get more confident as you do that. Don't just sit there bitching about women on TSR while doing nothing to improve yourself. Grow up, grab life by the balls, and women will love you for it.
Reply 7
i'm sory but i prefer to be fat than mindless like most girls i know
what i am asking is, why are they so stupid, why do they ignore people, cant they just say sorry, ur not my type?
Original post by alawhisp
This post can be summarised as follows: waah, I am bad at pulling women, therefore, it must be women that are the problem, yes, that's right, all women only like nasty men! That's the problem! Certainly, the problem couldn't be me!

Stop being a pussy. Stop being creepy in how you approach women. Change your diet, have regular exercise, and lose the extra weight because being fat is both unhealthy and unattractive. You'll get more confident as you do that. Don't just sit there bitching about women on TSR while doing nothing to improve yourself. Grow up, grab life by the balls, and women will love you for it.

Yeah, exactly! I tell women to get over it, cut back on the ice-cream, and spend forty hours in the gym and grab life by the vagina and men will love them for it.
Reply 9
i'm sory but i prefer to be fat than mindless like most girls i know

Right, well, if you want to be fat, don't expect to get the attention of any attractive girls whatsoever. If you don't take care of yourself, how can you expect someone to be attracted to you? The mind boggles.

what i am asking is, why are they so stupid, why do they ignore people, cant they just say sorry, ur not my type?

Maybe they would just like to be your friend? And if you have such a low opinion of women, it's no surprise that they ignore you.

Original post by poolopis01
Yeah, exactly! I tell women to get over it, cut back on the ice-cream, and spend forty hours in the gym and grab life by the vagina and men will love them for it.

If you are spending 40 hours in the gym to stay in shape, you're doing it wrong.
Reply 10
oh please, if your not going to asnwer my question, just **** of
Reply 11
oh please, if your not going to asnwer my question, just **** of

I'm answering your question, you just don't like the answer because it's going to involve effort and change on your part. Decent girls exist, but unless you're decent yourself, you're going to struggle to get them to be interested in you. It's as simple as that.
Reply 12
no that doesnt asnwer my question, so **** of
Reply 13
no that doesnt asnwer my question, so **** of

Is that how you talk to the girls you're pursuing dear? :rolleyes:
Reply 14
no, thats how i speak to ppl who bull**** me, i ask u WHY girls r so rude and ignore guys instead of saying they're not intrested, ur telling me how to impove my looks, so **** of
Reply 15
This is tradgic :O
Reply 16
no, thats how i speak to ppl who bull**** me, i ask u WHY girls r so rude and ignore guys instead of saying they're not intrested, ur telling me how to impove my looks, so **** of

Ok.

They ignore you because they're not interested in you, and ignoring you is easier than telling you they're not interested in you. That's why.
Reply 17
then why people work if they can steal, which is easier?
Reply 18
then why people work if they can steal, which is easier?

I dunno.. Maybe because stealing is illegal, and ignoring a guy is not.
Reply 19
but its easier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending