The Student Room Group

confuseddd :s

so basically ive been getting with one of the guys in my friendship group until recently. It came about when our group went for a night out on his bday, i wasnt going to come cos i was busy but he made loads of rearrangements so i had a lift home etc and after the night out we ended up sleeping together, this happenned a few other times we went out and although we were friends before we we speaking more.We're at different uni's but went on nights out in the different cities a few times. However he was in a relationship until earlier this year with another girl in our group who everyone knows treated him awfully and cheated on him, although we're not sure he knows, he still speaks to her. As soon as she found out about us he wont speak to me properly and its really awkward when were together :frown: I started to like him and hate the fact that he still speaks to her cos she's generally a div and a nasty person but i think that if i tell him about her cheating i'll look bitter, she been talking about me behind my back saying i should have told her but were not close friends and dont talk very often so i dont think ive done anythign wrong although he's making me feel that i have by ignoring me and speaking to her. I really hate the fact ive turned into a typical moaning girl about the situation if it was anyone else id normally delete their num etc and move on but cos we were friends before were gonna see each other this weekend at our best friends leaving party and i really dont know how to act, last time i saw him i totally blanked him cos he's really upset me but i just felt worse, although he didnt make a lot of effort with me, but im a really shy person and i find it hard to talk to him, how should I act this weekend?were going for a meal with 2 other friends one night and a night out the night after
Just pull him to one side and explain how you feel.

It's not your responsibility to tell him about his ex cheating on him - if you do this you could really hurt him and he might hate you both

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending