Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well TSR buds. Any of us (like me) hu will be having a rubbish valentines day will be searchin for summin 2 do this v-day. ne ideas ppl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmy18)
    Well TSR buds. Any of us (like me) hu will be having a rubbish valentines day will be searchin for summin 2 do this v-day. ne ideas ppl?
    Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    going to paris but only with family!!
    might meet someone there

ReputationRep:
    Live in old lonnydon but me and my singleton buds r quite happy 2 go wherever!

ReputationRep:
    Live in old lonnydon but me and my singleton buds r quite happy 2 go wherever!
    Ok, that helps! Should be easy to find somewhere to go...

Having said that, all of the decent gigs seem to be sold out

ReputationRep:
    so far I've been offered Strokes tickets for blackpool and kooks tickets at ULU. Am concerned about irritating scenesters though. scenesters in love. in ur face. nothing worse. NOTHING.

ReputationRep:
    so far I've been offered Strokes tickets for blackpool and kooks tickets at ULU. Am concerned about irritating scenesters though. scenesters in love. in ur face. nothing worse. NOTHING.
    Hehe... I'm seeing the strokes on Saturday, I'm half excited and half worried that it will be a major disappointment. It had better be good, seeing as I risked hypothermia by queuing for so long in the freezing cold to get tickets.

ReputationRep:
    now that's devotion. or you could have just phoned ticketmaster and reserved them the day before like we did......*looks smug*. Strokes= screaming 13year old girls.joy.

ReputationRep:
    now that's devotion. or you could have just phoned ticketmaster and reserved them the day before like we did......*looks smug*. Strokes= screaming 13year old girls.joy.
    I'm sure there will be a good number of screaming teens, but I think the majority will be Uni students, judging by the people I was queueing with. It should be good.

I did try to call ticketmaster & others, but the phones were jammed & the website was overwhelmed... I only live 10 minutes from the venue and had no classes, so I thought why not

ReputationRep:
    without a doubt the best valentines day gig is oasis at nottingham but thats a bit too far away, so i'll stick to taking my girlfriend out for dinner!

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to see Forward, Russia! at The Social in Nottingham. You never know...love is in the air and all that....

...maybe not

Awww, I wonder if some of these bands have decided to do gigs on Valentines Day because they have nobody to spend it with. :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.