The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nop
have you?
Reply 2
Good luck everyone! I hope you get what you want!
Reply 3
I have an interview with CSFB but no date yet , that's it
Reply 4
Only RBS asking whether do i have restricted right to work in UK.
Anyone else?I can't believe that there are only 4 ppl who have applied for the easter prog :rolleyes:
It will be helpful if anyone can shed light on when can I expect normally expect any reply :biggrin:
Reply 5
Did anyone applied to UBS first year internship?
arcane
Did anyone applied to UBS first year internship?

Academic sponsorship or Focus on Finance? Wasn't aware apps for the later were now being taken. Means I can cut down the number of emails I handle per week if true...
Reply 7
Yipppppeeeeeeee!

Got an email just now saying i have an interview at Goldman Sachs for PWM on Thursday 9th Feb.

I'm a second year on a 4 year course (might be considered a 1st year by some IB's) so its definately worth perservering.

Crikey - thats less than a week away!
Reply 8
whats pwm?
Reply 9
private wealth managment??:confused:
PW is a part of GSAM. (private wealth, goldman sachs "ass. man.")

In other places, it'd be PWM. (priv. wealth man.)
Reply 11
pogel17
Yipppppeeeeeeee!

Got an email just now saying i have an interview at Goldman Sachs for PWM on Thursday 9th Feb.

I'm a second year on a 4 year course (might be considered a 1st year by some IB's) so its definately worth perservering.

Crikey - thats less than a week away!

Congrats!!Have anyone heard from FICC or have they not give out offers yet?
Reply 12
iv jus got tickets to germany world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry its irrelavant to this threaad but this thread is now irrelavant to me because iVE JUST GOT TICKETS TO WORLD CUP IN GERMANY!!!!!!
Reply 13
Econ4m1t
iv jus got tickets to germany world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry its irrelavant to this threaad but this thread is now irrelavant to me because iVE JUST GOT TICKETS TO WORLD CUP IN GERMANY!!!!!!

Which match will u be watching?Why will the threat be irrelavant to you?
Reply 14
lol...mate i was just over the moon!!

gona be watching the final and the semis!!!
Reply 15
hahaha icic.Ya, World Cup rocks!I can't go though.Having exams near that period of time:rolleyes:
Reply 16
back to IB...havnt heard anything back from FICC...any1?
Reply 17
Does anyone know the deadline for UBS Focus in Finance programme? It says on UBS website that it is intended for penultimate-year students, but apparently President Ben did it while in his first year at UCL, not sure whether I should apply or not (Im in my first year)
morzh
Does anyone know the deadline for UBS Focus in Finance programme? It says on UBS website that it is intended for penultimate-year students, but apparently President Ben did it while in his first year at UCL, not sure whether I should apply or not (Im in my first year)

Focus in Finance is for first year students - the text on their website is just wrong... (because it's all done by an automated system)

And it isn't apparently - I did :p:

Do apply and just do it as soon as you can... if you create (or have) an account with them, you should be able to work out when their deadline is by using the 'event' searcher.

Just apply as soon as you feel ready to... it's not a particularly tough application.
Reply 19
for CSFB did you get an email, becuase on their site it says I m invited to a first round interview but then there aren't any dates nor haveI received an email.

Latest

Trending

Trending