GUYS: are you disappointed when you see girls without makeup on?

Watch
CastleRose47
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
unless the girl is beautiful even without makeup.....do feel slightly disappointed when the girl you're seeing takes off her makeup?
ash1011
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CastleRose47)
unless the girl is beautiful even without makeup.....do feel slightly disappointed when the girl you're seeing takes off her makeup?
Nope not disappointed, if you like someone, doesn't matter if it's with make-up or without.
SugarPuffs
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If she turns out to be hideous without the makeup then yes I'd be disappointed. Guys are more visual creatures in terms of attraction, so a girl being caked in makeup just to look physically attractive isn't going to do well with the guys to be honest...
Jmzie-Coupe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OK, so here it is.

Too much makeup = bad
No makeup = bad (in some cases)

Somewhere inbetween = good
gingerben
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
personally i tend to think the girl looks better without makeup plastered all over her face
hahah i got negged for this?
newts2k
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, not disappointed as its her choice. But itsjust amazing how muchu it can transform a women's looks. I think its best in moderation
hai2410
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seem to be taking it for granted that girls look better with makeup on... certainly debatable

(Original post by gingerben)
personally i tend to think the girl looks better without makeup plastered all over her face
Personally, I think this too.
King_Duncan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I prefer her without makeup on. To me she is beautiful as she is, in her natural state, and I hate the taste of lipstick/gloss.

However, I do understand that she doesn't just put on makeup for my sake, and that sometimes I have to be tolerant of it so that she can feel good about herself when going out etc.
Conquistador
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My girl-friend (almost) never uses any kind of make-up, but if she did I don't think I'd grow attached to it and prefer it to her natural face.

Although she has worn very subtle white eyeliner before, it suited her very well I must say..but no I'm not dissapointed she doesn't wear it more often.
dgeorge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Personally I prefer seeing them without makeup, even if they aren't "beautiful" True beauty comes from within
britishgoose01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
no
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seeing as she doesn't own any, I haven't seen my girlfriend with make-up on. So without make-up is all I know, she's fine as she is, no point falsifying anything.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
Some girls who don't use make-up would look better with make up on.
kat91s
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My boyfriend always tells me he prefers me with no makeup, and tells me he thinks I'm at my most beautiful when I'm just waking up in the morning and opening my eyes for the first time. What a weirdo! :confused:

I don't wear a lot of makeup, just a little mascara and foundation to brighten up my skin, and he thinks it's too much.
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So far we have 8 guys who prefer no makeup, 3 guys who prefer minimal makeup, and no-one who prefers heavy makeup.

Girls take note.
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wouldn't really like a girl to wear make-up when we're sexing tbh.
sil3nt_cha0s
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by py0alb)
So far we have 8 guys who prefer no makeup, 3 guys who prefer minimal makeup, and no-one who prefers heavy makeup.

Girls take note.
Let's be honest though, some makeup > no makeup > over-done makeup.
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
Let's be honest though, some makeup > no makeup > over-done makeup.
As long as you leave the foundation off, I don't really care about the rest. But whoever managed to convince girls that "no-one can see foundation if you apply it properly" must have been a genius. It's like the emperor's new clothes.
McHumpy92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes...most girls look rough as hell without make-up

I've said it before but it makes me feel guilty because they look rough as hell and they know it so don't want you looking at them. So you have to kind of ignore them or speak to them when I don't want to look at them and they don't want me looking.

Just feels awkward.
McHumpy92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Me and all my mates all discussed this and you just have to accept that pretty much all of them look rough without make-up and unless we can pull a real stunning natural beauty(which I doubt we would) we just have to accept it and learn to live with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (121)
15.69%
Uncertainty around my education (125)
16.21%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.34%
Isolating with family (51)
6.61%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.89%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.56%
Loneliness (81)
10.51%
Financial worries (32)
4.15%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.08%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.49%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (73)
9.47%

Watched Threads