Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Firstly i am new to this forum, so hi everyone.

I've been looking at the Guardian University League tables and I wanted to look at others to compare the results. However I can't find the full Times league tables. I can find the top 20 subject tables but I need the one that includes all the universities.

Does anyone know if it exists online at the moment as I just can't find it. Also are there any other University League tables put together by anyone else. I have tried looking Google but cannot find anything other than the Guardian.

Thanks to anyone who reads and replies to this.

ReputationRep:
    I think the FT does one....

And yeah the Times one does exist. And it is on there.

But I wouldn't put too much weight on them.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to www.timesonline.co.uk then click on the Student section, click on Good University Guide, and then there's a link for the full tables there.

ReputationRep:
    They're rubbish and vary wildly from year to year. Take them with a pinch of salt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz)
    They're rubbish and vary wildly from year to year. Take them with a pinch of salt.
    The Times ones are fairly consistent, and placements don't change much year on year, especially for the best Unis. I wouldn't say that 'they're rubbish' - I reckon they can identify the 'tiers' of Unis, eg. the best 10 or 15, then the next lot, etc, etc, so I reckon they can give people an idea of how good a uni is roughly, but as you said, don't take the league tables as gospel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy5788)
    I think the FT does one....

And yeah the Times one does exist. And it is on there.

But I wouldn't put too much weight on them.
    Thanks for replying, but when i click on the link "The top 100 universities" i get 'page not found'. Maybe its my browser, can you see it on yours?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    And thanks to Pratikv and Whizz for replying

ReputationRep:
    Ignore The Guardian league tables- they are a load of rubbish. The Times are much more accurate.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.