ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    I was born ugly. I like being ugly, it scares smelly men away
    hahaha :laugh:

about like, 90% of the girls you see in magazines i.e. models were
    a) overweight
    b) losers
    c) depressed

Ok. so maybe not 90%, but you get the picture. =)

No ones born ugly, they just turn themselves that way. And what is ugly?
    Define it plz. Jus have a strong personality so that people look at ur personality and rather not at ur looks. besides you cudnt be too bad looking. Alot of us are just plain average, if we put the amount of make up that Britney Spears puts on, or even maybe Jennifer Lopez does than we may look gprgeus too...=)

ReputationRep:
    seriously, out of everything my parents gave me my looks are the least significant

ReputationRep:
    Join the circus

ReputationRep:
    erm.. i just accepted it.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking you're ugly also might be caused by lack of self esteem. You eventually grow out of it and realise you're actually beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    if i were born really short that would have been a different case, but if born ugly and tall i would try my best to change. there is always hope to look moderaly good. i would exercise a lot. even monkeys that have a nice body look better. plus i would do plastic/reconstructive surgery. i was an ugly teenager i think. but i exercised, and then my face fell into shape so i look good now. i will never be a movie star but the whole looks thing had me worried for a long time between 13-17.

ReputationRep:
    to the OP your are a foolio of being annon, wtf?!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by play_the_world)
    That is so rude poor you :mad: . It's true to say that it's their problem though. No one normal would say anything that rude.
    :dito:

I guess I'd work out, and if required get some plastic surgery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    to the OP your are a foolio of being annon, wtf?!!!!!
    The who did the what now?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder about these people who claim to be ugly. My best friend has been described as drop dead gorgeous and yet she doesn't see it herself and describes herself as pig ugly, she means it too. I've seen pics of her as a baby and must admit that she was perhaps a bit of an ugly duckling, but you wouldn't say that of her now, believe me. I also saw a prog once about kids who were the babies on pears soap, they were gorgeous but when they grew up it didn't translate into classic adult beauty.

So, you people who claim to have no looks, lets see the proof because I bet it's all in you mind.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I'd probably have convinced myself by now that I was gorgeous. Thinking about it, that's what has actually happened.

those of us who are ugly spotty *******s are offended by this

ReputationRep:
    Can you post a pic or at least descibe wat you look like, it is most propbably that your not ugly at all, you just think you are.

ReputationRep:
    I was born ugly and I've got progressivly uglier over my 22 years BUT people who judge people for their looks aren't worth knowing
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gem)
    I was born ugly and I've got progressivly uglier over my 22 years BUT people who judge people for their looks aren't worth knowing
    You're cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluedreamer)
    There is no such thing as ugly!!!!

You are 100% Right!

ReputationRep:
    Most ugly ppl concentrate on their books and end up getting all the A's. If only you could observe, most ppl (in my school) with A's are ugly and they end up getting A's because they wouldn't want to go out and ppl hardly call them so they have nothing else to do than to read hence the secret behind their A's. However some people are just talented, smart, cute, nice, great personalty and A star candidate...someone lyke me although I don't go out and ppl hardly call me.

I think there is notting wrong wiv my message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    those of us who are ugly spotty *******s are offended by this
    But most of those so called "ugly spotty *******s" have another thing that maybe others don't have. That being a really kind caring and loving ugly spotty ******* person!

(Original post by bluejeansdave)
    But most of those so called "ugly spotty *******s" have another thing that maybe others don't have. That being a really kind caring and loving ugly spotty ******* person!
    yeah exactly!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.