Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a place for the MSc Finance at the University of St Andrews (with the option to change to the MSc International Strategy & Economics within the first two weeks)!

What do you think? Should I accept the offer?:confused:
    What is the reputation of the program/university?:confused:
    What companies recruit from St Andrews? I'm especially interested in Management Consultancies or IBs (M&A)...

I also have applications pending for Oxford (MSc Financial Economics), Cambridge (MPhil Finance) and LSE (MSc Accounting & Finance/MSc Finance & Economics) - GMAT 700; 4 yrs. work exp. @ MNC; first degree in International Management (with emphasis on finance) from a German university (all grades >90%) - do I stand a chance?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No idea about the others, but I currently take Economics at St Andrews and I have to say the lecturers are a bit boring (then again, it's what it is)... but the uni is amazing! I am having the most fun with the most amazing people-- it's well worth going there.

And it's a reputable establishment; we were founded in 1409 you know! :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.