The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by IndianDancer
Yes in my gym the numbers are equal. And yoga isn't for burning calories WTF? and no the guys in my gym who do yoga just do their own thing. You need to get over yourself and understand that not every guy is like you. oh and you don't see girls in hardcore gyms because they don't want to go there. Because they don't wanna bulk up like guys do....I thought that was obvious?

and uh..you haven't posted any pics?

Previous posts in this thread. In your furious scrolling you missed them.

You're one of those idiots that think women should just do cardio and not weights. Taking this into account you're most likely in crap shape.
Original post by McHumpy92

You're one of those idiots that think women should just do cardio and not weights. Taking this into account you're most likely in crap shape.

i'm in very good shape thank you :smile: and no. i don't think women should just do cardio and nothing else. ofcourse we should do weights...but we don't need to do that nearly as much as guys. because we're not doing it for the same purpose. you're doing it to bulk up and we're generally just trying to tone. i suggest you grow up...fast
Original post by McHumpy92

Oh and i had a look at your pics...trust me you're nothing special! I was imagining a really hot body to go with that arrogance but no :frown:
Reply 63
Not about me, about you. It's not hard to find some random pic and upload it. If you look at most pics people post of themselves they're off a camera or phone. Yours is like some photo shoot.

Pointless argument anyway. As I said before well done
Reply 64
Get rid of him, you don't need someone who talks about you in that way to his brother. They were horrible words to use and I think that the conversation was a true reflection of his personality.
Oh and don't feel bad about reading his messages.. I'm pretty sure lots of girls have done it at some point.. we'd be forever in the dark otherwise! Haha
Reply 65
its just banter between his brother. If anything i would look into the personality of his brother especially if it his older brother who he probally looks up to.
What you'll probally find is that his brother is more likely to say things like that, and the only reason he said it was out of years of brainwashing. Well thats from my experience of having an older brother anyway.
Reply 66
My boyfriend thinks I shouldn’t go out in public without makeup because I have acne. Due to my hormones and stress. And he says a 21 year old shouldn’t have so much acne and that me going out bare faced isn’t presentable. Thoughts? I literally bawled my eyes out last night about this.
Dump him. He is not worth anymore of your time !!!! You will find someone else who will like you no matter what you look like
Original post by MB9723
My boyfriend thinks I shouldn’t go out in public without makeup because I have acne. Due to my hormones and stress. And he says a 21 year old shouldn’t have so much acne and that me going out bare faced isn’t presentable. Thoughts? I literally bawled my eyes out last night about this.

Break up with him. He's trying to humiliate you and destroy your self-esteem. That's toxic.
Was he dead serious or was he semi-joking about it? Still unacceptable. Youre beautiful, dont let your 'boyfriend' try telling you otherwise. Good luck
clearly your man doesn't deserve you!!! b-baka!! >:c
Wow, I’m really really sorry you had to go through this. I think you should ditch him, as this will turn unhealthy in the future if he judges you by your appearance in that way. Besides, if he can be that fake around you, who knows what trouble it could lead to up the road. Break it off while the relationship is still relatively new, to avoid as much heartbreak as possible. I just don’t see how you could override that as a couple.
hes a knob, ditch him
wow resurrecting old threads.I wonder how OP is doing now.
He is probably right
Original post by MB9723

Oh hunny!! This is no excuse but perhaps your boyfriend is going through a bad time and took it out on you, or didn’t mean it like that? None the less it’s a nasty situation to be in. He should not demoralize you like that though. It’s never right. X I’m always here for you and I’m sure you’re beautiful darling xx
Dump his a$s
Why has barely anyone mentioned that this wasn’t even intended for you to see? You breech his privacy by looking through his DMs and see one slightly insensitive thing and now you are proper mad. I’d be angry at you if you read my dms. I consider my private message very personal and I would feel very betrayed if a gf I had did this to me. I am very paranoid about the things I say to someone - if it will hurt them - but being rated really isn’t uncommon - esp not to your face. Sadly, it’s your fault for being nosy in this situation and his for being careless. I would just forget about it and move past it. You’re both in the wrong, arguably you moreso than he is.
Original post by MB9723

I’m obviously a boy, I’m 17 and I have acne (have done since I was 14) and I’m just about to start my second course of isotretinoin and I think your boyfriend should be your boyfriend no more because that is absolutely horrible.

Lots of people lack perspective and understanding. Acne has ruined many parts of my life and I’d like to meet people my age with acne as I don’t believe people understand how limiting it is.
You should get your makeup bag and slap a load of makeup on him then maybe he will see how hurt you are
(edited 4 years ago)
I totally agree. This is why by the 3 rd or 4th date he’s seen me with no makeup. I don’t die a full face of makeup because you look like a different person without it. I had girlfriends in middle school and high school and you can’t even recognize them without makeup. It bother me what he said cause I’ll get older and age and he already thinks I’m unattractive without makeup. I’m 41 now and in my eyes those non makeup days are slipping away! Lol Luckily I have the opposite situation. you’re beautiful with out from boyfriend. I guess some people don’t agree with you but I do. A full face of makeup especially with lashes is “a full face of makeup.”

Latest

Trending

Trending