Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How would you tone your bust? You know, like making them lift a bit! :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you can't tone breasts because they're fat.you can tone the muscles behind them though.and there's already a thread on this,look a page back or so.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...hlight=breasts

there ya go.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    de nada (np)

ReputationRep:
    I didn’t know where to post this. So I’ll put it here
    Found it in a magazine. You have to do these daily.

Step 1: warm up for 5 mins

Step 2: Do seven press-ups on your knees, with your hands shoulder width apart.

Step 3: do the same again but with your hands wider than shoulder width apart, pointing away from each other.

Step 4: do the same again but with your hands together, under your neck and chest area.

Now I personally haven’t done any of these, because well…I’m lazy. But anyway, they don’t sound easy, but you can give it ago.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i've done the first three.and they do work,i'll have to do the last two

also this other exercise i know works and tones both the under arm fat area and the muscles behind the breasts.

sit on the edge of the chair and place ur hands there as well then lower yourself off the chair and towards the floor using ur hands to pull you up when you're coming back up,you'll see the difference,and your boobs won't be as saggy as well as toning the underarms

ReputationRep:
    nice, thanks for posting

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.