The Student Room Group

Good music out right now?

idgd
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jamie xx, Julio Bashmore, Maya Jane Coles, Eats Everything, James Blake (his stuff on R+S records), Joe Goddard, 2 Bears, Health, D/R/U/G/S, Pearson Sound, Azari + III. Some stuff to get you started.
Reply 2
Toro Y Moi
Twin Shadow
Metronomy
Foals
The Drums
Mount Kimbie
Beach Fossils
Craft Spells
The xx
Wild Beasts
Caribou
Crystal Castles
Animals as Leaders
Periphery
Chimpspanner
The Jezabels
A Winged Victory for the sullen had their debut out recently, if you are into ambient music with classical influence. It's very relaxing and nice
Woodkid
if anyone says ed sheeran (in a positive context), i'm gonna find them and do something unpleasant
Reply 7
Original post by barden
if anyone says ed sheeran (in a positive context), i'm gonna find them and do something unpleasant

ed sheeran is amazing :colondollar:
JettBlack
Bullet For My Valentine
Cradle Of Filth
Taking Dawn
Evile
All had albums out in the past 2 years :smile:
Reply 9
Okinawa Lifestyle/Gold Panda
Original post by Barden

Thank god it'd not just me who hates him-I was starting to lose faith in humanity.
Reply 11
Original post by Barden

Original post by Iqbal007
ed sheeran is amazing :colondollar:

serious?
Ben Howard
Reply 14
Original post by problemsolver
serious?

I enjoyed the first batch of music....
Original post by JK471993
Toro Y Moi
Twin Shadow
Metronomy
Foals
The Drums
Mount Kimbie
Beach Fossils
Craft Spells
The xx
Wild Beasts
Caribou
Crystal Castles

Yes!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by MissBlueskys
Ben Howard

I've been listening to his stuff for the first time today. He's brilliant!! :smile:
Original post by Yoghurt
I've been listening to his stuff for the first time today. He's brilliant!! :smile:

I bought his album randomly as part of the 2 for £10 mp3 albums on amazon and fell absolutely in love with it. He is my favourite artist right now :smile:
http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/katebush.html

Possibly not what you'd call mainstream...was out on Monday though! Wild Man is one of the best.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Jamie xx, Julio Bashmore, Maya Jane Coles, Eats Everything, James Blake (his stuff on R+S records), Joe Goddard, 2 Bears, Health, D/R/U/G/S, Pearson Sound, Azari + III. Some stuff to get you started.

You've basically listed everything I have been listening to recently!

Quick Reply

Latest