Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If Tool play it'll either be on the Friday or Saturday as they're in Glasgow on the Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    If Tool play it'll either be on the Friday or Saturday as they're in Glasgow on the Sunday.
    tool are rumoured to be playing the Friday, possibly as headliner, or just below Motley Crue.

ReputationRep:
    ok well tool have now been confirmed as friday headliners , others that have been announced;

Arch enemy
    cradle of filth
    Stone sour
    36 Crazyfists
    eighteen visions
    Soul fly
    bloodsimple
    Aiden
    ToMy Surprise

ReputationRep:
    not sure about tool headlining, im happy about metallica, arch enemy, stone sour , inme, trivium, 36 crazyfists , lacuna coil

ReputationRep:
    Some of my predictions came right....I'd like to see Stone Sour and just recently been getting into Soil Work so that should be good too. It's starting to shape up. I've heard rumours of AC/DC but i don't know too much about that. Children of Bodom would be really good there. Still waiting for Avenged Sevenfold.

Predict that Rammstein will turn up and then perhaps they will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    Yeah, i'd like to see them there too and Marilyn Manson. Can't think of any others but i think i've said earlier in the thread who i'd like to see there.

ReputationRep:
    starts predicting and praying, although there is very little chance of them playing. I really do hope i'm wrong tho

ReputationRep:
    Stone sour I can't wait to hear bother
    and Arch enemy will rule the weekend

but wheres In Flames???????:mad:

ReputationRep:
    the line up is a mixed bag for me so far, there are some bands i would like to see, arch enemy and metallica (obviously) but with Guns n roses ( well rose anyway) its a bit of a let down especially after system of a down last year ( my favourite band).

What are other people opinions of the lineup so far?

ReputationRep:
    ahh 65 days of static, im sure they're a sheffield band, think they're playing the leadmill on friday, however i'll be seeing Cave In instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengal_tiger)
    S

but wheres In Flames???????:mad:
    Playing Corporation in sheffield in a week or so :p: might just go and see them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    Playing Corporation in sheffield in a week or so :p: might just go and see them
    grrrrrr ~sends jealous vibes~ I really like In Flames' new album, take this life and dead end are my favourite tracks on there.

I really do hope they are at download this year along with Dragonforce

ReputationRep:
    grrrrrr ~sends jealous vibes~ I really like In Flames' new album, take this life and dead end are my favourite tracks on there.

I really do hope they are at download this year along with Dragonforce
    ahh just come to sheffield, free entry to club night after as well :p:

ahh 65 days of static, im sure they're a sheffield band, think they're playing the leadmill on friday, however i'll be seeing Cave In instead
    Good choice.

ReputationRep:
    ahh just come to sheffield, free entry to club night after as well :p:
    I may see them at the Birmingham academy, but I want them at download

starts predicting and praying, although there is very little chance of them playing. I really do hope i'm wrong tho
    I think they'd probably be embarrassed to be seen at the same festival as some of the bands playing. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think they'd probably be embarrassed to be seen at the same festival as some of the bands playing. :p:
    hmmmmm quite possibly ( with obvious exceptions)

ReputationRep:
    This is the only year so far that I havn't lauched my 'Spinal Tap to headline' campaign. That said, I still wish they'd play.

ReputationRep:
    we need to start a "rammstein to turn up campaign" With enough pressure we can entice rammstein to make an appearence

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.