Download '06 - Prodigy, Trivium, and Bullet For My Valentine Watch

Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bengal_tiger)
ok i can understand that , but there will be others there that you would want to see. When is the Manchester gig for Bon jovi?
I posted it earlier. June 4th, so I might make Download, money permitting. But I'm going to Reading too.
bengal_tiger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhhhhhhhh i see , how is the reading lineup looking? the headliners have been confirmed havnt they ? i would consider going to see Muse but apart from that the lineup is not appealing to me
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhhhhhhhh i see , how is the reading lineup looking? the headliners have been confirmed havnt they ? i would consider going to see Muse but apart from that the lineup is not appealing to me
I don't know! I just always go (except last year *looks sadly at Leeds festival wristband*)
bengal_tiger
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
theres usually an announcement every wednesday/thursday, there is no clear news on who will next be announced, does anyone have any ideas on who it will be? Im hoping for Rammstein and Iron Maiden
akmd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Guns 'N Roses have now been confirmed!
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by akmd)
Guns 'N Roses have now been confirmed!
Yay!
Damdam
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
*******s to Axl, and his band of fakes
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A shame i don't like them - although i haven't heard much. When are they going to announce some good bads? They've only announced one band worth going for this year.
Damdam
Rep:
?
did I double post then? stupid inter-ma-net.

yeah I agree totally, they need to announce someone decent, and fast.
bengal_tiger
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the line up is starting to take shape , Guns n roses its not iron maiden, oh well if its the original lineup it would be great but its probably gona be Axyl+ support and thats not guns n roses

the rest of the line up is looking up with inme, hatebreed, lacuna coil,

havnt heard any within temptation or clutch, any opinions on these two? who can they be compared to ?
akmd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Clutch rules. They are a really cool rock band. Check out their latest one, Robot Hive/Exodus especially the songs The Incredible Mr. Flannery and Burning Beard!
bengal_tiger
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmmm i saw lacuna coil last year , and they were great and so i am happy about them , metallica will dominate , and hearing welcome to the jungle will be something special. I will ask around about clutch
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
the rest of the line up is looking up with inme, hatebreed, lacuna coil
Aren't InMe a little angsty for Download? Like... in a really immature way? :p: Awww, I do love them though.
bengal_tiger
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
InMe were great last year , download isnt just for metal heads , there is a variety there that should suit most rock fans, and there were plenty of people supporting InMe last year.
Damdam
Rep:
?
Clutch are awesome. I recommend The Mob Goes Wild.

Not to keen on InMe or Lacuna Coil. Not sure about Hatebreed and Within Temptation, what're they like?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Within Temptation are along the same lines of how Nightwish used to be and Lacuna Coil.
bengal_tiger
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Within Temptation are along the same lines of how Nightwish used to be and Lacuna Coil.
sounds promising, any opinions on Guns n roses headlining? i personally think it will be great to hear the classics,

but it will be slightly strange without the rest of the band , it will be like , what if slash was here
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sounds promising, any opinions on Guns n roses headlining? i personally think it will be great to hear the classics,
I personally haven't heard much Guns n Roses so i'm not that bothered either way. But it's not Guns n Roses without Slash.
bengal_tiger
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
your right it wont be the same, as i have said as well, metallica i am vey excited by as well as korn, hopefully the friday headliner will be announced soon as well as more of the lineup.
Im still crossing everything for Iron Maiden and Rammstein but I doubt they will be their.
Has anyone heard of Dragonforce, IE the brilliance of power metal:yy: ??? if you have not you should and I really do hope they play
Damdam
Rep:
?
Dragonforce are pretty cool, I know alot of Bloodstock-goers who've tried to lend me their cds many times.

And it's not really Guns N' Roses is it, it's the Axl Rose House Band.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (62)
74.7%
Leave (21)
25.3%

Watched Threads