Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently a BTEC Media student in and in the process of beginning a major project.

The topic for this project would be to see the breakthrough of good Asian sports players in the area and ask them their thoughts on how they came into their sport, and basically looking at why there aren’t many more Asians in sport today. It would be a 2-5 minute video, e.g a report which sometimes are shown on news stations.

I was just wondering what everyone thought of this idea, the other idea was to do one on the Police and see their job etc as a kind of a recruitment drive. I e-mailed a local journalist and he advised to do this sport one as the Police may not do anything negative as I may have asked them about things which have made the headlines.

Im not asking anyone to help me directly, but just thoughts on the project, Im hoping to interview some local Asian sports players and get their views etc.

Thoughts?

Any advice appreciated.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.