Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Let the battle commense... ive got to decide to do m100 at one of these???!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham, then Manchester/Birmingham; although one assumes that there will be other factors taken into account before arriving at your final decision.

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham, Manchester, then Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Also depends on what kind of offers they have made to you matey. Although i'm guessing unless you are something special they are all AAA i bet.

ReputationRep:
    yeh all AAA, i quite like manchester at the moment. i like the whole feel of the place and also i like the idea of living in the city rather than near it. which is the case for nottingham

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham, then Manchester, then Birmingham...

ReputationRep:
    how comes your all saying nottingham first? id just like to hear why before i make my decision ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Notts is meant to be better than the other two, reputation wise, but really these league tables change all the time, so just go with the one you think you'd be happiest at.

Personally, i'd go for Notts!

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham does have the better reputation for Law in my opinion... Plus, it's campus is GORGEOUS. There are also opportunities to do Law with American Law, Australian Law, Southeast Asian Law, European Law and Chinese Law etc...

Just my humble opinion...

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham's overrated.

Birmingham or Manchester without a doubt.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 2, 2006

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.