Forgetting P.E. kit

Watch
This discussion is closed.
DrunkenMaster
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Who ever forgot their P.e. kit at school? In primary school you had to do it in underwear. in secondary you had to use manky shorts/shirts from the lost property box (one i wore had mould on it). Bearing in mind I went to primary in the 1980's, I'd be pretty suprised if they still make kids excercise in underwear. Different if it were buxom 6th formers though
Aaaaaaaargh!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
At primary school, I really don't remember what happened; maybe just in underwear, but I think it was actually using lost property.

At secondary school, you just got a detention for the following lunchtime and had to stand around in uniform watching the PE lesson. I broke my collarbone one time and was watching the PE lesson at the sidelines when the butch female PE teacher stormed over from her pitch and yelled at me for not having my kit. I was a timid little lad so just took the punishment and even went to the detention the next day before the teacher on detention duty sent me away when he saw the reason I was there. The butch PE teacher even came to apologise to me for not noticing my arm was in sling xD
username843209
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I forgot my PE kit twice in High School - once in Year 7, once in Year 9.

Year 7 I was told to pick up litter whilst everyone else did PE.
Yeah 9 I was told to just go to the library and do my homework.

Maybe my PE teachers were just nice?
DrunkenMaster
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Greeny442)
I forgot my PE kit twice in High School - once in Year 7, once in Year 9.

Year 7 I was told to pick up litter whilst everyone else did PE.
Yeah 9 I was told to just go to the library and do my homework.

Maybe my PE teachers were just nice?
Nicer than mine thats for sure
ufo_01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In primary school we had to do it in our underwear.

In secondary we had to use kit that was kept as "spares " and it stunk cos it hardly ever got washed !
rhiam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
primary school: underwear and you got to pick plimsolls from the big box of them in the reception classrooms which meant picking a friend having a chat with reception kids and the reception teacher and carrying a box to your classroom, which was brilliant.

Secondary school: beg it off a mate
root through a box of manky wrong sized trainers (though i once found a pair that were ok apart from having laces that required 2 of my friends to untie.
Or if the teacher found out having to do their bidding/ sit on the side in the cold/ copy something from a textbook for an hour and get an hour detention. Once we didnt even have PE and a boy still got detention for not having his kit; Evil sadistic *******s
Jaki_B
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Never forgot it in Primary because I was an angel 0=) secondary we had to use lost property or the manky school kit that was hardly washed 9even though they said it was) and half the trainers had soles that were falling off -.- good memories lol
EmmaBurton
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was at probably one of the last schools to still make girls do PE and athletics in our knickers. Not our normal undies but ones like the top female athletes wear only a bit bigger . If we forgot our kit we had to wear some from the lost property box which were usually the wrong size, stank and had fleas in them (I swear!)
Overmars
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DrunkenMaster)
Bearing in mind I went to primary in the 1980's, I'd be pretty suprised if they still make kids excercise in underwear.
That's the mandatory school uniform in catholic schools.
Ciaraxxxxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in high school now

Primary- from lost and found

High- yesterday I forgot not even my whole kit but just my trainers and the teacher gave me a lunchtime detention for today it was hell!! The b**** made me stay in there for 1 hour so I had no lunch and I had to do stupid lines- I must remember to bring all my kit in future. To fill a lined sheet of a4 paper- both sides!! I hated it! Others are lucky they just borrow some trainers. That was the first time only too!!
SK7866
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can't stop them from doing PE just becuase they don't have thier kit. Thats like stopping them from doing science or maths becuase they forgot their lesson book.
Cgallagher874
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What should i do o go to tanbridge housr school in 2017
Nadine_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Primary- wear lost property clothes or sometimes just sit out. I never really forgot my kit in primary school because I liked P.E + my teachers.

Secondary- just sit and watch. Sometimes be the P.E teacher's assistant and help with bringing back equipment and that lol. Sanction was like a 15 min detention at beak.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (79)
30.38%
Less motivated (181)
69.62%

Watched Threads