Turn on thread page Beta

accomodation for defered entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ive applied for defered entry, but does anyone know if i need to apply for accomodation this year or next year? id imagine next year because accomodation might change before then?
    Donna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnaB041986)
    ive applied for defered entry, but does anyone know if i need to apply for accomodation this year or next year? id imagine next year because accomodation might change before then?
    Donna
    -x-
    I think that they will send you the accomodation stuff next year- but if you are worried then email the accomodation office or give them a quick call just to check.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthbutton)
    I think that they will send you the accomodation stuff next year- but if you are worried then email the accomodation office or give them a quick call just to check.
    thanx. im just confused because manchester (either my 1st or 2nd choice, havent decided yet) have sent me accomodation booklets and application forms and stuff, but ive just asked to defer my entry so im not sure what im supposed to do.
    Donna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    [email protected]
    or
    0161 275 2888
    im sure theyre on the booklet, but this will have me having to find it. thank you!

Donna
    -x-

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.