accomodation for defered entry

Watch
This discussion is closed.
DonnaB041986
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ive applied for defered entry, but does anyone know if i need to apply for accomodation this year or next year? id imagine next year because accomodation might change before then?
Donna
-x-
ruthbutton
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DonnaB041986)
ive applied for defered entry, but does anyone know if i need to apply for accomodation this year or next year? id imagine next year because accomodation might change before then?
Donna
-x-
I think that they will send you the accomodation stuff next year- but if you are worried then email the accomodation office or give them a quick call just to check.
DonnaB041986
(Original post by ruthbutton)
I think that they will send you the accomodation stuff next year- but if you are worried then email the accomodation office or give them a quick call just to check.
thanx. im just confused because manchester (either my 1st or 2nd choice, havent decided yet) have sent me accomodation booklets and application forms and stuff, but ive just asked to defer my entry so im not sure what im supposed to do.
Donna
-x-
DonnaB041986
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
[email protected]
or
0161 275 2888
im sure theyre on the booklet, but this will have me having to find it. thank you!

Donna
-x-
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.13%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (54)
27.98%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
53.89%

Watched Threads