Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Discussion thread - share revision tips, ask for help with anything you’re struggling with and discuss the exam.

It might be a little early but I’m sure many people have already started revising.
    This will be my third time doing this particular exam.. it’s one I’ve never been able to master, hopefully it will be third time lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Haz-)
    Discussion thread - share revision tips, ask for help with anything you’re struggling with and discuss the exam.

It might be a little early but I’m sure many people have already started revising.
    This will be my third time doing this particular exam.. it’s one I’ve never been able to master, hopefully it will be third time lucky
    Good luck with it then!

I am doing it as well, my first time

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing this one as well.

ReputationRep:
    does someone have the june 2011 paper for this?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing this exam aswell but aint ready at all and OCR love plants whereas I hate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otrivine)
    does someone have the june 2011 paper for this?
    I have the paper sat in front of me because I did it and got my script back. Unfortunately I have no way of uploading it
    Your teacher will probably be able to access it though so you should ask them.

I can tell you some of the questions if you want, but I don’t have a mark scheme so it may be a pointless exercise. I could at least tell you what came up, that way you’d know what probably won’t come up in Jan??

(Original post by ManPowa)
    Im doing this exam aswell but aint ready at all and OCR love plants whereas I hate it.
    Unfortunately for you the June 2011 exam was very animal focused, only two questions on plants. So I’m expecting lots of plant stuff in the Jan exam. I don't like plants either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Haz-)
    I have the paper sat in front of me because I did it and got my script back. Unfortunately I have no way of uploading it
    Your teacher will probably be able to access it though so you should ask them.

I can tell you some of the questions if you want, but I don’t have a mark scheme so it may be a pointless exercise. I could at least tell you what came up, that way you’d know what probably won’t come up in Jan??

Unfortunately for you the June 2011 exam was very animal focused, only two questions on plants. So I’m expecting lots of plant stuff in the Jan exam. I don't like plants either
    hi mate did you get my messgage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otrivine)
    hi mate did you get my messgage?
    Yes, just in the process of replying to it

ReputationRep:
    Not got this exam til June but may be a useful thread

ReputationRep:
    i feel like a loser doing this paper for the 4TH TIME!!! i have a's in all my a2 papers but this stupiddd paper stopped me from an A!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khwab x)
    i feel like a loser doing this paper for the 4TH TIME!!! i have a's in all my a2 papers but this stupiddd paper stopped me from an A!!
    OMG im in the same situation as you. Cannot seem to grip this paper. This is my fourth time doing it lmao. Even though in my A2 i got a B.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone send me the link to the June 2011 past paper please?

ReputationRep:
    OMG im in the same situation as you. Cannot seem to grip this paper. This is my fourth time doing it lmao. Even though in my A2 i got a B.
    What do you think is the hardest part of the paper?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me where I can get past papers and marking schemes for this paper. I am a private candidate. Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examkracker)
    Can anyone tell me where I can get past papers and marking schemes for this paper. I am a private candidate. Many thanks
    Here: http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications...ogy/documents/

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone like to go through potometer and spirometer? Limitations, practical details etc

ReputationRep:
    Would anyone like to go through potometer and spirometer? Limitations, practical details etc
    yes!

ReputationRep:
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie21)
    yes!

(Original post by mayurforlife)
    yes!
    ok soon we will!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 30, 2012

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.