Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    remember that religion and evil aren't mutually exclusive either. just look at the Pope

ReputationRep:
    Oh - dont worry - i'm not...some of the evilist people i've met have been fundamentalist christians...

ReputationRep:
    i'm a catholic

ReputationRep:
    Evil! Evil!

(Original post by bikerx23)
    Oh - dont worry - i'm not...some of the evilist people i've met have been fundamentalist christians...
    Tell me about it. Our evilness is revealed as truly amateur next to some who claim to be good.

But enough heaviosity.

Let's take over the Catholic Church!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Christian but a pretty free spirit. I don't think joining an "evil society" is what God would have wanted though.

ReputationRep:
    yea...i've been wondering carl...if that is the case, why are you in the j-soc?

and, yea - the vatican would be a brilliant evil platform...the did support hitler too, after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Let's take over the Catholic Church!
    We've already done that one silly

ReputationRep:
    Okay then, I've been called an evil mother *****er enough times to probably count as evil, so can I join?

If you don't let me join, I'll go pyro on you, bit by tiny little bit. Oh, and btw, not lying here, but I am a bit of a sadist!! I hit people round the face with raw (or sometimes even rotting) fish, have fired my mate's dead gerbil from an air cannon into his groin (absolutely hilarious) and when I get in fights, I grab the cojones

Oh yeah, I'm also a snowboarder, and as every skiier knows, boarders are pure evil

ReputationRep:
    You neglected to mention the very worst bit: You're Canadian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    I'm a Christian but a pretty free spirit. I don't think joining an "evil society" is what God would have wanted though.
    I'm a Christian too, but I believe God's omnipotence implies the ability to take a joke. If this was a "Being Genuinely Unpleasant" Society it would be a different matter, but (dare I say it) this Society is not serious. After all, you said yourself that you found the thread funny enough to hang around. Would it help to call it "Evil"Soc, rather than EvilSoc?

In any other thread, I'd say I respected your decision, which as a matter of fact I do, but of course here I have to stay in character.

ReputationRep:
    You neglected to mention the very worst bit: You're Canadian.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I would be very scared of the Canadian if i was you! So try not to insult him...

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    Eh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolo)
    *eats their pets*
    *poos on their children's face*
    "*eats their poo*"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    yea...i've been wondering carl...if that is the case, why are you in the j-soc?

and, yea - the vatican would be a brilliant evil platform...the did support hitler too, after all
    j-soc are cool and you get to hang out with Bismarck

and I get to learn something new and maybe even learn about *hush* the conspiracy to take over the world

it's nice just chatting with Biz, Gems and Helzerel...very little Jewish talk actually goes on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Christian too, but I believe God's omnipotence implies the ability to take a joke. If this was a "Being Genuinely Unpleasant" Society it would be a different matter, but (dare I say it) this Society is not serious. After all, you said yourself that you found the thread funny enough to hang around. Would it help to call it "Evil"Soc, rather than EvilSoc?

In any other thread, I'd say I respected your decision, which as a matter of fact I do, but of course here I have to stay in character.
    sold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banksy)
    "*eats their poo*"
    :eating:

ReputationRep:
    The thread says "Evil", not "Gratuitously Disgusting". :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Carl, have you just joined? The members count went up.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.