Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The a-team, but the evil a-team in which they cause destruction and death.............muahahahah

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Scottish Conservative supporter. I buy rail tickets for under 16 year olds whilst hungover from underage drinking at 17. I abuse the anonymous post system in Health and Relations - that's pretty much the most evil thing you can do on this website. I would be flattered if accepted into this most evil society.

ReputationRep:
    We need some rite-of-passage ceremony for this Society. Something really, really evil.

ReputationRep:
    video of you beeting up the homeless/hippy/gypsie/jewish perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    HEY!! Leave the hippies alone! They're cool, they drive Volkswagens, and of course, with Hitler being a lead designer at Volkswagen, the cars have a certain amount of evil in them.

I mean, come on, how evil is Herbie?!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    that is exactly why we should kill the hippies - they are not worth of driving the fuhrers car!

ReputationRep:
    that is exactly why we should kill the hippies - they are not worth of driving the fuhrers car!
    They are!! They smoke weed, they drive brightly painted cars and vans, and they hug trees!!! Just look at them, they have to be evil!

ReputationRep:
    right...so your stereotypical evil-doer would look at home in a hawaiian party shirt? ^o) you're not evil at all!

ReputationRep:
    right...so your stereotypical evil-doer would look at home in a hawaiian party shirt? ^o) you're not evil at all!
    Hawiian shirts are just evil, look at all the garish colours!!

For evil, you should try a mate's VW Beetle Hippy Car - the thing is evil, and you cannot deny that! It has metal spikes welded to roof like a mohawk, and every pigeon that has been killed by them is in the trunk with the lid replaced with plexiglass!! I think it's cool, even if it does smell something aweful.

Oh, and try this out http://www.youtube.com/w/Chad-gettin...?v=kKGxaol4qws

ReputationRep:
    The names Chad and Justice? I think thats more evil that the totally horrible thing he did to his kid!

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    ............. I abuse the anonymous post system in Health and Relations - that's pretty much the most evil thing you can do on this website. ..........
    I did and got a warning for it, would you like to read what i posted, i know i shouldnt as i may get more warnings...........waht the heck;

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I had a very bad couple of years at uni. I was always joking about with my mates, calling them gay and they would call me the same. We would play some good practical jokes and one of my mates was gay, he didnt mind taking the mickey as we were, well i thought good mates. As we had to share showers, one night we got back from a party quite late at 2am, they went to bed so i decided to have a shower before going to bed saving waking early in the morning and it being occupied. I was having a shower and i could hear someone walking towards the toilet and i assumed it was someone who needed to use it. I let them come in as i had the curtain closed and left the door unlocked to use the toilet as the actual toilet was in a sort of sideroom part. But 2 of them came in a sexually assulted me. I know who they are and they know what they did. I am only medium build but the 2 guys where of a much bigger build. Well i dont want to exaclty say what happened but i am sure you know (i got bummed). I just left uni and went travelling. Its really hard as i am on anti-depressents and some tablets as i got an STI in my ass. I couldnt speak out as the 2 lads were really popular, liked by uni students and tutors; me being the quiet one, know one would believe me and percieve it as attention seeking. I just dont know what to do, i feel my life is so meaningless these days.

When you say you "got bummed" did it involve full anal penetration and involve ejaculation up your a** because if it did, again as suggested earlier, if you went to the police, they bummers could have got arrested. Especially sincee you got an STI mate.
    ================================ =======

The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment:

================================ =======
    You know that we can tell who posts anonymously, so don't think you can get away with lying in H&R anonymously and then replying to your own post. And don't joke about things like that.

ALSO i got neg repped;

You DO NOT lie about things like that, and replying to yourself is just stupid. Quite frankly, how dare you do such a thing. Yes, I warned you for it as a mod, and now I'm negging you for it as a TSR member. Hayley/dog******

ReputationRep:
    Can I join the evil soc? I'm sure I qualify for it...whenever I watch a film I want to be the villain (esp Disney, mwahaha...when i was 7 I wanted to be Maleficent and nothing much has changed. Villains are cool and so are cloaks and lightning staffs and evil laughter, mwahahahahahahahahahaha.)
    Oh, and also I'm a classicist. My favourite stories involve people killing their husbands and eating their children. If 5+ years of that hasn't warped me (assuming I wasn't already...which is an erroneous assumption) then that has, mwahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Ah but have you ever carrried out such an Evil deed?

ReputationRep:
    A quick question, does incest count as Evil or is it just sick?

ReputationRep:
    that depends...if you do it ironically its evil...

ReputationRep:
    Evil soc 45 members
    Freedomsoc 1 member
    Ergo Evil = Better.

ReputationRep:
    pfft - being a member of the evil soc guarantees you freedom in the same way of being a member of the nazi party did.
    being a member of the freedom soc means that the evil ones will lock them up, whereas not being a member of the freedom soc isn't an issue since they wont imprison people.

hence, being evil is safer

ReputationRep:
    I see my avian flu plan is working

ReputationRep:
    those evil Fijians...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.