Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you realise its impossible to be truly evil without ridiculous facial hair? Just look at Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, the list goes on......

I would like to join, but I just dont think I can pull off a handlebar moustache.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but we are an inclusive evil society.

Even evil people have ideals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Wagner, Richard Strauss, Respighi... that sort of thing. Also Soviet Realism. Music of a kind that The People can understand, and that carries no trace of decadence or formalism.

Or the Imperial March.

I suppose one really, truly evil move would be to outlaw everything that's not Ludvico Einaudi.
    Permission to listen to Stairway to Heaven - backwards ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honeybunch_banana_girl)
    you realise its impossible to be truly evil without ridiculous facial hair? Just look at Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, the list goes on......

I would like to join, but I just dont think I can pull off a handlebar moustache.
    Freddie. Mercury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Wagner, Richard Strauss, Respighi... that sort of thing. Also Soviet Realism. Music of a kind that The People can understand, and that carries no trace of decadence or formalism.

Or the Imperial March.

I suppose one really, truly evil move would be to outlaw everything that's not Ludvico Einaudi.
    I thought the point was to torture other people, not ourselves.
    If we want to create a special hell, we could make them listen to nothing but Karl Jenkins and Philip Glass all day. Now THAT would be diabolical, mwahahahahaha!

Oh, and I think we're being rather limited in our choice of evil role models - they don't all have to be dictators! I'm sure Countess Elisabeth Bathory didn't have that much facial hair, for instance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr browne)
    Permission to listen to Stairway to Heaven - backwards ?
    Denied. Listen to it sideways, or not at all. ^o)

ReputationRep:
    Or you could listen to smoke on the water backwards....

then i'd kill you.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone read 'we need to talk about kevin' by Lionel Shriver? Its just, Kevin is a bit of a role model for me, would it be possible to make him an honorary member?

Such a relief about the facial hair by the way.

ReputationRep:
    i think i made a girl cry in psychology today. therefore i believe myself to be evil and will join

ReputationRep:
    I messed up my somebodys chemicals in chemistry today so all his results would be useless. Yea, evil feels good and I'll be joining this soc.

btw, if/when I become a member, I plan to change my username to either Judas or Ghenghis khan. Which is more evil? Other evil suggestions needed.

ReputationRep:
    Ok admittedly today was a slow day I only found 1 spider to kill though i did fling it in the general direction of the teacher. I promise I will try harder tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    I messed up my somebodys chemicals in chemistry today so all his results would be useless. Yea, evil feels good and I'll be joining this soc.

btw, if/when I become a member, I plan to change my username to either Judas or Ghenghis khan. Which is more evil? Other evil suggestions needed.
    judas...everyone loves a biblical allusion!

you punk *must maintain rude, evil attitude*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemby!)
    judas...everyone loves a biblical allusion!

you punk *must maintain rude, evil attitude*
    Ok then, Judas it is. ***** **** ****** gemby. *just returning the compliment*

ReputationRep:
    Sharing is caring ... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I changed it to Judas and it looked dumb, not evil:mad: . *** ***** *** ****** * ****** * gemby

ReputationRep:
    :ts:Wazzup with this soc? Nothing seems to be happening anymore. At this pace, it'll take us years to take over the world! We need to step up.

ReputationRep:
    Poor uncle adolf, ive been watching downfall and it is a really sad film........

ReputationRep:
    **** all of you.

Can I join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)
    Poor uncle adolf, ive been watching downfall and it is a really sad film........
    Blast you, I missed it. I was out playing Shostakovich's Kiss Stalin's Ass in D minor (Symphony 5, that is).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    I changed it to Judas and it looked dumb, not evil:mad: . *** ***** *** ****** * ****** * gemby
    *post deleted due to 'inappropriate language'*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.