1)Buy a 100 litre barrel of conc Hydrochloric acid
    2)Stab them in their stomach and watch them slowly bleed to death
    3)Chop them up into tiny pieces and dissolve them in the acid
    4)Clean up
    5)Report them missing
    The five simple steps to the perfect murder
    mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. ha ha ha

ReputationRep:
    yes - that way there is an investigation, hence its a crap way to kill someone.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody here seen Hitchcock's "Rope"? Murder as an art form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    The best way to kill someone undetected is to
    1)Buy a 100 litre barrel of conc Hydrochloric acid
    2)Stab them in their stomach and watch them slowly bleed to death
    3)Chop them up into tiny pieces and dissolve them in the acid
    4)Clean up
    5)Report them missing
    The five simple steps to the perfect murder
    mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. ha ha ha
    Or better, abuct them and hire a private jet and take them to somewhere e.g. syria or afghanistan and chop them up and feed them to dogs........lol well thats what the USA/Uk are going with terror suspects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)
    Or better, abuct them and hire a private jet and take them to somewhere e.g. syria or afghanistan and chop them up and feed them to dogs........lol well thats what the USA/Uk are going with terror suspects.
    I like evil people like you.
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    yes - that way there is an investigation, hence its a crap way to kill someone.
    What's the point of killing if you can't enjoy the pleasure of your victim's blood splashing in your face? I think you should be kicked out of this soc for lack of evilness.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Abu, i take that as a compliment!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Abu, i take that as a compliment!
    Of course it's a compliment.
    btw, what's all this thanks stuff about? Have you forgotten what soc this is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    Of course it's a compliment.
    btw, what's all this thanks stuff about? Have you forgotten what soc this is?
    Thanks for the compliment and in return i will rupe your heart out and use it as a medallion around my neck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    And Freeview?
    the poor man's sky !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemby!)
    the poor man's sky !
    Hahahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    The best method of all to kill someone? The clue is in Biker's avatar. Push them into a volcano. No body and, as long as you're careful to report their tragic fall, no suspicion either.

ReputationRep:
    Yup or shoot them into space towards the sun to burn up or feed them to cannibals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    The best method of all to kill someone? The clue is in Biker's avatar. Push them into a volcano. No body and, as long as you're careful to report their tragic fall, no suspicion either.
    That deserves a thousnad rep points. Neg rep btw, as it's the evil soc.

It would be a good method if we were in greenland for example, but as there's no active volcanos in the UK, what is the next best method, in your evil opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Yup or shoot them into space towards the sun to burn up or feed them to cannibals.
    would have been good if I could afford to waste a perfectly good space shuttle just to murder some one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    would have been good if I could afford to waste a perfectly good space shuttle just to murder some one
    Well thats the whole point of being evil, be wasteful.....! Muhahah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    That deserves a thousnad rep points. Neg rep btw, as it's the evil soc.

It would be a good method if we were in greenland for example, but as there's no active volcanos in the UK, what is the next best method, in your evil opinion?
    Go somewhere that does have volcanoes. EasyJet will get you there cheaply and inefficiently, and they will probably have staff sufficiently dense that you can put a dead body in the hold WITHOUT wrapping it in a carpet and there will still be no questions asked.

Or make a device to activate long-dead volcanoes and point it at Edinburgh Castle. Don't ask me how it would actually work - I'm not a geologist. Ask Biker.

ReputationRep:
    The best way to kill someone would definitely be death by soap opera.

In a clockwork orange style, force them to watch nothing but Heartbeat, Last of the Summer Wine, Coronation Street, etc. until they die of boredom.

ReputationRep:
    Horrorshow in the extreme. We've moved on from "most secure" to "most stylish", or possibly "most grotesque".

Death by Desperate Housewives? The TV show, that is, not actually throwing real housewives at someone until they die.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.