Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The "good-bad" distinction is not really suited to a wishy-washy postmodern viewpoint, and we are nothing if not forward-looking, even aggressively up-to-date.

Evil trumps both.

ReputationRep:
    So you are saying there is no such thing as good or bad so therefore there is no such thing as evil and everything in the world is a conspiracy!!

ReputationRep:
    :hello: :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wooty)
    So you are saying there is no such thing as good or bad so therefore there is no such thing as evil and everything in the world is a conspiracy!!
    No what he is saying that being extremely evil is the only sensible ethical position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    No what he is saying that being extremely evil is the only sensible ethical position.
    "Extremely" evil being thical.. so what if I just want to be plain evil.. am I not ethical anymore?

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?? My friends say Im The Evil One.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    :hello: :evil:
    ****ing spammer.

ReputationRep:
    So.... Evil.
    Would taking out a contract on my Spanish teacher count as evil? I ask because it would be beneficial for any and all Spanish students at my school.
    On a related note, is anyone here an assassin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

I think that would fulfill Niezsche's (sp???) ideal of the Uber-mensch - might is right and all that. Good is just a word used by the weak to take power from the strong. I think the only way for your Spanish class to achieve fulfillment is to kill your teacher becuase you can - then YOU will have the power, and that means you can make your own morality.
    Hmmm, my own morality you say? Methinks hiring a hitman is deffo the right thing to do then. Then I shall be in power of the Spanish department!!
    Mwah ha ha ha.... :evilb:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy357)
    Mwah ha ha ha.... :evilb:
    That smiley isn't evil, all it does is a silly little dance. It is annoying though which gives me an evil idea.

ReputationRep:
    :evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

Now this post is evil. Think of the havoc this caused people on dial up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy357)
    So.... Evil.
    Would taking out a contract on my Spanish teacher count as evil? I ask because it would be beneficial for any and all Spanish students at my school.
    On a related note, is anyone here an assassin?
    You would be doing your fellow students a good turn, which is not evil.

ReputationRep:
    is eating beetroot in a sandwich alone (well with mayo) considered evil?

ReputationRep:
    No, but making someone else eat it might be.

ReputationRep:
    Especially if you put the leaves on the sandwich too

ReputationRep:
    It's kind of sad...
    Mwahaha..that was evil

ReputationRep:
    When i qualify as a medic i want to open a Chemical Weapons plant and sell chemicals weapons to evil dictators and democratic western governments via defence contracts for them to sell to evil dictators! I want to intiate the collapse of the UKs health system.......Muahahahah!

ReputationRep:

Of course, no one would bother attacking Tamworth with any kind of weapon, chemical or otherwise, becuase the chavs have got there first on the whole "total devestation" front :p:
    Who do you think coaxed them to.....Muahahahah! I didnt infect their pregnant mothers with highly mutatgenic chemicals leading to chavy kids! Muahahah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayed_samed)
    Who do you think coaxed them to.....Muahahahah! I didnt infect their pregnant mothers with highly mutatgenic chemicals leading to chavy kids! Muahahah!

Ease off on the evil laughs. Any chance of you limiting them to just one per post, they are giving me a headache. Its getting in the way of my evil plotting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    Ease off on the evil laughs. Any chance of you limiting them to just one per post, they are giving me a headache. Its getting in the way of my evil plotting.
    Muahahah! You can only think evil when your head is hurting, the pain and anger translate to sheer sinister and dark thoughts!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.