Turn on thread page Beta

The Evil Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i dont know, i dont even know how to find out who has given me rep, 2+2=5 gave me some for a post, that was really to introduce me to the idea of it. Then someone else gave it me on here. I dont know why its gone up so quickly though.
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Carl, are you still an independent TSR MP?

ReputationRep:
    ^I am still an independent MP yes. Have I missed something? I stopped receiving PMs, so stopped looking.

And thanks for the anon pos rep whoever it was

ReputationRep:
    do you think its a good idea to post evil-related pics on this thread so we can see whose is better??

ReputationRep:
    I could draw a cartoon of a prophet.

ReputationRep:
    Prophet cartoon competition!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/2004/March...%20Dr.Evil.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    Has anyone noticed that almost all the Evil Soc's members have either fairly substantial amounts of pos rep, or are in the red? Makes me wonder...
    I'm the exception to the rule. Was I excluded from the rep monopoly conspiracy for any particular reason?

EDIT: Entirely unrelated to this post I've suddenly found my self with 3 extra gems within two days. The evil one obviously at work helping his minions.

ReputationRep:
    Oops that was whoring slightly

No one rep me for the above post.

ReputationRep:
    5 gems off 323 posts isn't half bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    I'm happy.... maybe I shouldn't have posted that in the evil thread. People will want to change that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Still I think JamesEpsilon has set a record of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    PS the Official Top Ten Evil ones;
    bikerx23 70
    Agent Smith 68
    2 + 2 = 5 52
    Cronus 40
    Carl 29
    Dr_SS_Lecter23
    Athena 23
    fr browne 20
    Dragonwind 17
    Nefarious 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

Is that by most posts in this thread?

Ooh, rep competion - who can think of the most imaginative way to dispose of Britain's chav population?

If we arranged for all the non chavs to be on holiday abroad for a month, we could then have weapon dropped in all the cities in the country. When we got back from holiday all that would be left to do would be clear up the bodies. End of problem.

Alternatively use powerful mutagenic dyes in fake burberry products to give them all cancer.

ReputationRep:
    It is.

Advertise special offers at Megabowl and put nerve gas in the ventilation.

ReputationRep:
    Instead of security tags on clothes etc. sounding the alarm have them electrocute the thief instead. Should wipe out the chavs fairly quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Subliminal messaging in Trisha.

ReputationRep:
    Since this is the evil soc surely we should be encouraging them to breed and spread the plague, not that they need much encouragement.

Actually lets not.

ReputationRep:
    "Evil", not "suicidal". Nowhere does it say to whom we have to be evil, although Utilitarian principles would suggest that we should follow the course of action that will bring the greatest harm to the greatest number.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.