The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What's the difference between America and yoghurt?

Spoiler

Am American and an Englishman, strangers to each other, get into conversation on a train. Yank: “What kind of work d’you do?” Brit: “I’m a clerk.” Yank: “You’re a clerk? Then why ain’t you going ‘tick-tock, tick-tock’?”

That was pretty lame, but it made me laugh nonetheless.

My brother sent me a couple of 9/11 jokes but I don't think they're really appropriate.
Reply 22
i think the fact that you said "stupidest" proves how stupid you are, Brits are sick of Americans thinking were all MI6 agents who live in castles. We (most of us) drink a lot of tea just like you Americans get your guns out when you hear the word "oil"...
Oh, how I love stereotypes :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by WhiteSlice14
En ce moment, us Brits are totally crushing the Americans :tongue:

I'm gonna agree with you but I'm still rooting for the U.S. here. Supporting the UK is kinda like being the overly optimistic parents of a fat kid in a sporting event

:wink:
A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation. There he meets an Aussie farmer and gets talking. The Aussie shows off his big wheat field and the Texan says, “Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as large.”
Then they walk around the ranch a little, and the Aussie shows off his herd of cattle. The Texan immediately says, “We have longhorns that are at least twice as large as your cows.”
The conversation has, meanwhile, almost died when the Texan sees a herd of kangaroos hopping through the field. He asks, “And what are those?”
The Aussie replies with an incredulous look, “Don’t you have any grasshoppers in Texas?”
Europe isnt a country, you from America?
Original post by Strüberry
What's the difference between America and yoghurt?

Spoiler

People actually like yoghurt
Reply 28
Original post by Joe64
I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world.

lol at least you proved that americans are the easiest to offend.
Well obviously it is mate because you just called Europe a country.
Original post by Izzywizz123

🤦🏻it was obviously a joke. i doubt that poster actually believed Europe was a country..
Original post by Izzywizz123

The only joke here is you bumping a 8 year old thread.
Original post by Joe64
I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

Europes a continent not country...
8 years old
Personally you sound like elle woods... blonde as ****🤣👍
Personally you sound like elle woods... blonde as ****🤣👍
Original post by Joe64

is that an American joke?
because Europe ain't country man!
Original post by Solitude12
🤦🏻it was obviously a joke. i doubt that poster actually believed Europe was a country..

that was an American joke
Original post by Joe64

Europe is the stupidest country? Well that proves ur stupidity its a continent u ****
Reply 39
Jason Russell

Latest