The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church offers - has anyone had an offer pack through yet?

I was just wondering if anyone with an offer from CCCU has had any information through the post? Like a welcome pack or anything?

I made them my unconditional firm on the 4th of November and they gave me the offer a few days before that so I would have expected to get some info by now? It would be nice to know about halls and stuff.

Thanks. :smile:
Still waiting for *hoepfully* an offer, not had confirmation they've got my application or anything it's sooo tense having to wait! well done on the offer but if the pack doesnt come soon then I'd ring them up :smile:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by fairylights
Still waiting for *hoepfully* an offer, not had confirmation they've got my application or anything it's sooo tense having to wait! well done on the offer but if the pack doesnt come soon then I'd ring them up :smile:

When did you send off your application? They didn't send me e-mail confirmation, I got a postcard type thing through the post saying "thanks for applying". I assume that's how they confirm they've received everyone's applications, so that's probably why you're still waiting. (Would be much more efficient to send an e-mail!)

Still no pack through incidentally! I'm going to a different address over Christmas though so if it's not here early next year when I get back, I will call them again. I've already phoned them once and they said "soon".

Is CCCU your first choice? :smile:
Original post by colef001
When did you send off your application? They didn't send me e-mail confirmation, I got a postcard type thing through the post saying "thanks for applying". I assume that's how they confirm they've received everyone's applications, so that's probably why you're still waiting. (Would be much more efficient to send an e-mail!)

Still no pack through incidentally! I'm going to a different address over Christmas though so if it's not here early next year when I get back, I will call them again. I've already phoned them once and they said "soon".

Is CCCU your first choice? :smile:

applied on the 24th November :frown: really? oh that makes sense! sending an email would be so much easier!
yeah its my first choice :smile: what course have you applied for?
Reply 4
Original post by fairylights
applied on the 24th November :frown: really? oh that makes sense! sending an email would be so much easier!
yeah its my first choice :smile: what course have you applied for?

I'm doing Bioscience. What about you? :smile:
Original post by colef001
I'm doing Bioscience. What about you? :smile:

American Studies :smile:
Reply 6
Offer for Law early December :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending