Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! Have you guys heard the new song with Bon Jovi and Jennifer from Sugarland called "Who says you cant go home?"My sister from Universal told me about it first and then I heard it on The AMA's and I love it its amazing. I bougt their CD called "Have A NIce Day." For all you Bon Jovi fans out there yall should check it out. Its got a little country twist to it. Take care you guys.

ReputationRep:
    its quite an upbeat and catchy song.

im off to go see them live in June wooo! cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    its quite an upbeat and catchy song.

im off to go see them live in June wooo! cant wait
    I'm going to see them in June too I'm very excited :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeana)
    I'm going to see them in June too I'm very excited :p:
    :dito:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bon Jovi rules, i'm seeing them with my girlfriend at Manchester and Wembley.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Manchester and Wembley 2...coincidence, Mr Carl1982???

Sorry couldn't resist...

Oh and I love that song too, really upbeat and catchy, in fact the whole album is just amazing

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone getting a tad worried about wembley being ready....? My friend doesn't think it will be

ReputationRep:
    Woooo i LOVEE Bon Jovi soo much! there are wicked!!!

im Going to see them in Manchester, bit worried about my seats though, they seem to be behind the stage somehow on the diagram?
    Ahh well who cares, im seeing them live and i cant wait!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I just hope the workers at wembley get their act together and get it ready in time for the show

ReputationRep:
    I love Bon Jovi, but the nearest concert to me in June is Manchester and they won't go there to see them. Hmph.

ReputationRep:
    i love bon jovi..listenin to him now... - its my life love that song...i love always as well
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Its my life is one of their best ever songs they realised perfect healing song for when things aren't going well.

There were rumours that they'd be playing at the IOW Festival this year... thank goodness they're not. I ain't 45 years old yet. And even when I am I hope I don't suddenly like this kind of stuff, hehehe.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No they wont be becuase when the IOW festival is on Bon Jovi will be at Wembley then

Yes, I know. These rumours were about long before that tour was sorted.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wouldn't rule it out in future mind you, i'd love to go to the IOW festive or the Carling Festival.

(Original post by Carl1982)
    I wouldn't rule it out in future mind you, i'd love to go to the IOW festive or the Carling Festival.
    Hehehe, that frightens me. I think Bon Jovi turning up could put me off going.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    lol i'd still go lol anyone got a favorite song, for me it's too hard to pick a favorite song by them.

Bon Jovi? I dislike him. (NB:trying not to be rude)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    lol i'd still go lol anyone got a favorite song, for me it's too hard to pick a favorite song by them.
    they have soo many good songs :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.