The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
March 16th isn't it??
Reply 2
i believe it is march sometime, not sure specifically though.
Reply 3
i know its sometime in march but was wondering about the date. thanks for the replies
Reply 4
Our school tells us on March 9th
how comes your school tells you so early ? the results come out 16-17th march!
Reply 6
I don't know... they did the same last year, gave us little printed sheets with our scores on a week before we got the actual certificate thingies. Meh. I'm not complaining if they feel like being organised for once.
lol damn your lcuky
Reply 8
getting a bit worried bout the results.. I just hope it turns out to be the way im expecting. What about u ppal?
Reply 9
March 17th is what I've been told.
well i wokred quite hard for my jan exams so am hoping to get 2 A's (i hope i do) at least having said that it could all go horribly wrong...........and i could end up with two U's :frown:
Reply 11
Does the AS and A2 results arrive at same day? or is it a week later or something
Reply 12
i was told march 9.
9 march is for the electronics one.
Reply 14
From the AQA website:

AQA
January 2006 Series: Publication of Results
Results for the January 2006 examinations will be made available to centres by EDI on Thursday 9 March 2006. Printed copies will be despatched to arrive on Thursday 16 March 2006.
Details of the arrangements are as notified by the Joint Council for Qualifications.
Reply 15
so basically, your college should know by 9 march, but you can collect the printed results on 16 march.
My school tells me it's on the 9th, a private centre where I took some of my other exams says it's the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

edit:
Originally Posted by AQA
January 2006 Series: Publication of Results
Results for the January 2006 examinations will be made available to centres by EDI on Thursday 9 March 2006. Printed copies will be despatched to arrive on Thursday 16 March 2006.
Details of the arrangements are as notified by the Joint Council for Qualifications.

Oooooh ok.......
Reply 17
gordon2002
My school tells me it's on the 9th, a private centre where I took some of my other exams says it's the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

edit:

Oooooh ok.......

:frown: im not in your sig anymore.
Undry1
:frown: im not in your sig anymore.

you're not important anymore :biggrin:
with all seriousness, it was because of the update, therefore the link changed and I couldn't be bothered to find the post

Latest