Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    meh, its no biggie.

ReputationRep:
    The official Results Day is the 16th of March. But the schools get them a week before and whether they're supposed to or not, they tend to disclose them to candidates when they get them.

It's the same with the June exams, except schools don't dare give them out before Results Day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)

It's the same with the June exams, except schools don't dare give them out before Results Day.
    why not?

ReputationRep:
    its the 9th of march

ReputationRep:
    why rnt we all getting it the same day. i read on here a while ago it was march 16th but then the other day my teacher said its 13th?!? but apparently its always a thursday which would technically be the 16th. soo confusing. atleast those exams r over, but the wait is killing me! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby_doll)
    why rnt we all getting it the same day. i read on here a while ago it was march 16th but then the other day my teacher said its 13th?!? but apparently its always a thursday which would technically be the 16th. soo confusing. atleast those exams r over, but the wait is killing me! lol.
    the colleges will have the results its up to them how they are given out and when

ReputationRep:
    Iv heard wer gettng them on march 13th..im doing edexcel so i guess the differences in dates are cuz of the different boards...

ReputationRep:
    I've been told the results were on the 16th March, but i remember last year we got told it was a certain date and had them a couple days earlier than expected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby_doll)
    but the wait is killing me! lol.
    I know!!!!!!! Can't believe it takes 2months, they should atleast give the AS results first because they're done eariler

ReputationRep:
    im SCARED. This is my last chance.. wat if i get a C again... :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    March 16th is what I was told...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we've been told the 16th too..ARGH im gonna have to resit my resits its not even funny :eek:

ReputationRep:
    all awarding bodies
    see page 3
    results sent electronically to centres on 9 march. printed results sent by 16 march.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.