Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Anyone got any tips on how I can get my hair to be like this? I assume his fringe is straightened across his forehead, or does he use wax etc.??

ReputationRep:
    wax i think or maybe oil i dunno lol im no hairdresser

ReputationRep:
    You should be hurt.

With burning pitchforks.

But knowing that you are into the Emo Stuff, you'll probably like it...

ReputationRep:
    I really don't want this to turn into some kind of collective emo discussion! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think that you'll need pretty naturally straight hair for that look...

You'll also need quite a dramatic side parting, and probably a bit of wax on the fringey side swept bit... An ex bf had a similar hairstyle to that and seriously, he spent longer every morning on his hair than I did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efterklang)

Anyone got any tips on how I can get my hair to be like this? I assume his fringe is straightened across his forehead, or does he use wax etc.??
    I *think* he straightens it. I know to get mine like that, which I don't do all that often, I straighten it.

But a hairdresser would probably be your best bet!

ReputationRep:
    You do realise you have to be bisexual to be emo, don't you? YOU HAVE TO KISS OTHER BOYS.

You need some hair straighteners too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl afraid)
    You do realise you have to be bisexual to be emo, don't you? YOU HAVE TO KISS OTHER BOYS.

You need some hair straighteners too.
    And rave about how your life sucks and how nobody understands you :p:

ReputationRep:
    You need straightners to make your fringe go against the way it natually falls, and that seems to be what he's done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kobrakai)
    And rave about how your life sucks and how nobody understands you :p:
    and wear a hundred different pop rock band patches on your bags and clothes :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget the mascara

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGWTF)
    Don't forget the mascara
    And the eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    Haha what a fab representation of everything that is emo-Dougie from McFly!

Lmao.

Anyway,his hair is hawwwt.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe.

I like that hair.

Why don't you just blow-dry your hair from the back of your head to the front, so it stays there naturally. It works for my hair, anyway, because I have quite a heavy side fringe that needs to stay forwards and defy gravity :P

But use some hair gel too (but not toooo much!) to get it all styled.

ReputationRep:
    Emo Hair... Is definitely Hott!!
    Despite views of others

ReputationRep:
    You need to straighten your hair to get it to look like that, any guy who actively buys hair straighteners to get a hair cut that makes you not only look like a crowd following idiot, but also shows that you care way too much much about your appearence, is imo either gay or has his priorities in the wrong order.

ReputationRep:
    When you see a lad with his hair like that do you not instinctively think t**t? I know i do.

ReputationRep:
    I had a room mate for a while who had hair like that. He used hair straightners. Oh boy did he receive some ****ging when I found them.

He didn't like me much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OldPanda)
    You need to straighten your hair to get it to look like that, any guy who actively buys hair straighteners to get a hair cut that makes you not only look like a crowd following idiot, but also shows that you care way too much much about your appearence, is imo either gay or has his priorities in the wrong order.

yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed_m)
    When you see a lad with his hair like that do you not instinctively think t**t? I know i do.
    Yup same here, only blonde highlights are worse.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.