Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know this is ramdon but for valentines my boyfriend took me 2 his house and as i went up stairs there was a trail of metalic hearts leading to his bedroom that was dark (except for the candels) then the bed and everything in the room was covered in the hearts it was amazing and SO romantice.

so guys if you are looking for a way 2 romance your Girl it definatly works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)
    i know this is ramdon but for valentines my boyfriend took me 2 his house and as i went up stairs there was a trail of metalic hearts leading to his bedroom that was dark (except for the candels) then the bed and everything in the room was covered in the hearts it was amazing and SO romantice.

Sounds spooky. As if he's going to perform some gothic rape ritual on you.

ReputationRep:
    my bf turned my kitchen into our own private italian rsestaurent for the afternoon. he cooked me pizza from scratch with dessert too! (its our 1st date meal lol) he bought me a silver and ameythest bangle and a single rose. and a beautiful card! hehehe

(hey guys im for like 5mins at the bfs house! hows everyones half term!?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Rotfl.

ReputationRep:
    y?

ReputationRep:
    yeah well i wasnt to worried no rape was commited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Rotfl.
    lol.

i got asked out by this totally random boy at military ball and am currently debating whether to break up with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    my bf turned my kitchen into our own private italian rsestaurent for the afternoon. he cooked me pizza from scratch with dessert too! (its our 1st date meal lol) he bought me a silver and ameythest bangle and a single rose. and a beautiful card! hehehe

(hey guys im for like 5mins at the bfs house! hows everyones half term!?)
    Was it you who had the problems with the bf's family a few days ago??? I take it it all worked out well in the end then??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Was it you who had the problems with the bf's family a few days ago??? I take it it all worked out well in the end then??

G
    i guess it did...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

G
    yes it was me. yes it has worked out ok, i was jsut really upset at the time. im at his house now as it happens! yay!

ReputationRep:
    yes it was me. yes it has worked out ok, i was jsut really upset at the time. im at his house now as it happens! yay!
    Lol! Good for you!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Good for you!!!

G
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    thanks!
    Glad it all worked out 4 u!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthbutton)
    Glad it all worked out 4 u!!
    so is i!!! lol bought him wrong turn on dvd and some choccies (m on a budget no job) grrr

ReputationRep:
    so is i!!! lol bought him wrong turn on dvd and some choccies (m on a budget no job) grrr
    lol.....choccies!

ReputationRep:
    Its the thought that counts!! i bought my bf a hip flask, a bottle of jack daniels, a welsh love spoon engraved with our names on and a toblerone! But i had been saving up for a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicci_babe)

What about individual differences?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    What about individual differences?
    ok well sorry to offend you was just thinking in general but dont worry no one is going to force you 2 do anything romantic ever so you needent worry

ReputationRep:
    Hoorah! Glad to hear you all happy and bouncy again.

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe, one of the guys here put some tealight candles round his bed to create a romantic atmosphere when his gf came to stay. They set fire to the duvet, set off the fire alarm and the whole of his staircase and the neighbouring one got evacuated.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.