This discussion is closed.
Nicci_babe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
i know this is ramdon but for valentines my boyfriend took me 2 his house and as i went up stairs there was a trail of metalic hearts leading to his bedroom that was dark (except for the candels) then the bed and everything in the room was covered in the hearts it was amazing and SO romantice.

so guys if you are looking for a way 2 romance your Girl it definatly works.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)
i know this is ramdon but for valentines my boyfriend took me 2 his house and as i went up stairs there was a trail of metalic hearts leading to his bedroom that was dark (except for the candels) then the bed and everything in the room was covered in the hearts it was amazing and SO romantice.

Sounds spooky. As if he's going to perform some gothic rape ritual on you.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my bf turned my kitchen into our own private italian rsestaurent for the afternoon. he cooked me pizza from scratch with dessert too! (its our 1st date meal lol) he bought me a silver and ameythest bangle and a single rose. and a beautiful card! hehehe

(hey guys im for like 5mins at the bfs house! hows everyones half term!?)
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Rotfl.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
y?
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
yeah well i wasnt to worried no rape was commited
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Rotfl.
lol.

i got asked out by this totally random boy at military ball and am currently debating whether to break up with him.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
my bf turned my kitchen into our own private italian rsestaurent for the afternoon. he cooked me pizza from scratch with dessert too! (its our 1st date meal lol) he bought me a silver and ameythest bangle and a single rose. and a beautiful card! hehehe

(hey guys im for like 5mins at the bfs house! hows everyones half term!?)
Was it you who had the problems with the bf's family a few days ago??? I take it it all worked out well in the end then??

G
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Was it you who had the problems with the bf's family a few days ago??? I take it it all worked out well in the end then??

G
i guess it did...:rolleyes:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

G
yes it was me. yes it has worked out ok, i was jsut really upset at the time. im at his house now as it happens! yay!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes it was me. yes it has worked out ok, i was jsut really upset at the time. im at his house now as it happens! yay!
Lol! Good for you!!!

G
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol! Good for you!!!

G
thanks!
ruthbutton
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thanks!
Glad it all worked out 4 u!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthbutton)
Glad it all worked out 4 u!!
so is i!!! lol bought him wrong turn on dvd and some choccies (m on a budget no job) grrr
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so is i!!! lol bought him wrong turn on dvd and some choccies (m on a budget no job) grrr
lol.....choccies!
ruthbutton
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Its the thought that counts!! i bought my bf a hip flask, a bottle of jack daniels, a welsh love spoon engraved with our names on and a toblerone! But i had been saving up for a while...
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nicci_babe)

What about individual differences?
Nicci_babe
Rep:
?
(Original post by byakugan_neji)
What about individual differences?
ok well sorry to offend you was just thinking in general but dont worry no one is going to force you 2 do anything romantic ever so you needent worry
Trousers
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hoorah! Glad to hear you all happy and bouncy again.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehehe, one of the guys here put some tealight candles round his bed to create a romantic atmosphere when his gf came to stay. They set fire to the duvet, set off the fire alarm and the whole of his staircase and the neighbouring one got evacuated.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (211)
60.11%
No they should not (102)
29.06%
Abstain (38)
10.83%

Watched Threads