Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does Make up go on sale?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yashradia)
    Does Make up go on sale?
    I don't think it does very often, not like clothes or other items. Sometimes I see a shelf in Superdrug with reduced make up on but that's usually because it's damaged in some way.

ReputationRep:
    Debenhams occasionally do 10% off days and that includes most items from the makeup counters. So I guess in a sense it does go on sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yashradia)
    Does Make up go on sale?
    Yes.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wait until the department stores do 10-20% off everything. As someone mentioned, Debenhams does this fairly frequently. John Lewis does random days where certain counters are up to 30% off, but they usually aren't advertised, you just have to be lucky.

ReputationRep:
    yes but tends to be old stuff going out ...
    boots and superdrug often have a reduced shelf...
    your much better off just looking for it to be on offer
    x

ReputationRep:
    You can find makeup to have introductory prices in some shops. That's sort of like a sale You can usually find a new foundation to be £2 off, or something, to encourage people to give it a try.

Edit: Oh, and I just had a thought. The Tesco's near where I live usually has a little box of things at the end of the isle, which are on offer! I've seen Rimmel eyeshadow palets and pretty good mascara's marked down a fair bit If you are on the look out for such things, it's worth a look in there...... Every little helps

ReputationRep:
    Occasionally, but tbh deals are the only good ways of saving money makeup wise. Reduced ones usually seems to be damaged where I shop.

ReputationRep:
    I sell make-up on my website and I have a 25% sale on at the moment (until midnight tonight) if you're interested and you get a nice Revlon freebie as well. The address is on my avatar! xx

ReputationRep:
    The Factory Shop do old versions of the expensive brands for really cheap. Also perfume - I got Agent Provocateur perfume for 22 quid when it normally goes for like 37-40.

ReputationRep:
    www.fragrancedirect.co.uk this is the best website ive ever come across

ReputationRep:
    House of Fraser has 10% off all beauty stuff at the moment and Body Shop 30% off so you could get some reduced make up there.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it does very often, not like clothes or other items.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.