Why haven't I met a girl yet? Watch

Jsee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok, so I have a good amount of girl-friends, but none I would consider for 'relationships'. I have had a good amount of opportunities too, but i'm not the sort of person who just wants to meet someone for the sake of sex, basically. 2 girls have done this to me recently, I'm sure of it, as they are pretty sl**ty. I want to meet someone 'special'. Spend a lot of time with them, do good things, then do it. I've never had a proper girlfriend either. I would consider myself funny, as would family and friends, I am a nice person to everyone I meet, and I'd be even better when in a relationship. On the more shallow self, I dress well and I have a good life etc... But still, none have come along... I'm even at Uni! I'm 18.
What do I do?
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jsee)
Ok, so I have a good amount of girl-friends, but none I would consider for 'relationships'. I have had a good amount of opportunities too, but i'm not the sort of person who just wants to meet someone for the sake of sex, basically. 2 girls have done this to me recently, I'm sure of it, as they are pretty sl**ty. I want to meet someone 'special'. Spend a lot of time with them, do good things, then do it. I've never had a proper girlfriend either. I would consider myself funny, as would family and friends, I am a nice person to everyone I meet, and I'd be even better when in a relationship. On the more shallow self, I dress well and I have a good life etc... But still, none have come along... I'm even at Uni! I'm 18.
What do I do?
Relax bro.
quads1992
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It could be much, much, worse.
emma305319
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jsee)
What do I do?
Just wait, I know you feel lonely and don't want to (that's how I get sometimes), but you'll find someone - we're still young! plenty of time for relationships and such
yas1a
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
just wait, most people our age aren't mature enough to have serious or nice relationships, you'll find someone soon but for now i would just focus on having a good time, you only go to uni once
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (400)
91.74%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (36)
8.26%

Watched Threads