Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    that would rock!
    it's what i've applied to do- i have an interview in march.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    that is true, try working in a museum or something, i work at the Roald Dahl Childrens gallery in Aylesbury. Man i'm so cool :cool:
    What does your work involve? If it's showing people around then that's not for me. :P

ReputationRep:
    What else do you think you do in a museum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    What does your work involve? If it's showing people around then that's not for me. :P
    i really do bugger all, if people want help i tell them what to do but i just sit around and do nothing tbh, the pay is quite good too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Wouldn't mind an office job but i live in a tiny town with not much goin' on!

Are there any bigger towns near you which are easy to get to? Where I live is pretty dead too but there's one big company which employs lots of temps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    that was a little harsh narb, just calm down for god sake, i ****ing hate you! :mad:

as i was saying calm down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    that was a little harsh narb, just calm down for god sake, i ****ing hate you! :mad:

as i was saying calm down
    Alright, theres ladies and children around, less of the language. Yous are upper class/middle class, im working class, and ill spark yous the f*** out

ReputationRep:
    Alright, theres ladies and children around, less of the language. Yous are upper class/middle class, im working class, and ill spark yous the f*** out
    private jokes are bad mkaay

now are yous gunna stop swearing in fornt of the ladies?

ReputationRep:
    Well you might work at reception or something. Don't treat me like i'm a thick idiot :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.