Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently bought some of their shower gel and am wondering whether to get some face moisturiser and related stuff.

Does anyone already use Neutrogena and can tell me whether it works/is good value? If not, do you use something of a similar price that works?

Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about other products but I use the hand cream and it's absolutely brilliant. You only need a dab so although you pay about £3.95 or something like that for a small bottle it is worth the money. I would probably buy other products by Neutrogena since the hand cream is so good.

ReputationRep:
    the moisturizer is really good, my sister really likes it, I unfortunately can't use it as whenever I do my hands go bright red and feel like they're burning! I'm allergic to so many moisturizers, its ridiculous!!!

ReputationRep:
    I went to the store today to have a look and I didn't really like what I saw... the range must not have been there in full as there was nothing that looked really good. Will still use the body wash though.

In the end I went for Garnier... here's hoping it works!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.