The Student Room Group

Fashion Public Relations at LCF 2012

Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone has applied for Fashion PR at LCF for 2012? I sent my UCAS off a month ago and haven't heard anything yet. Was wondering if anyone else has? :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey
i sent my ucas last week but i heard that lcf do not reply until late so dont worry:smile:
wht other uni's did you apply for :smile:
Reply 2
Ah really? that's good then! :smile: Erm I applied to ravensbourne, Nottingham Trent, Huddersfield and UCA Rochester! How about you? Have you applied for fashion PR/promotion in general? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
omd same i applied for uca rochester - for fashion promotion and also ravensbourne & have you got an interview for rochester yet? - I also applied for retail management in birmingham city and fashion marketing in de monfret university
Reply 4
Ah that's cool! Yep I've got an interview for Rochester on the 14th! Have you? Do you know when ravensbourne are meant to reply? Where's your first choice? :smile:
Reply 5
yeahh i have an interview on the same day too :smile:
nope i have no idea when they will reply & my first choice is LCF
you know for your portfolio what are you including in the folder ?
also what alevels are you doing
Reply 6
Ah awesome :smile: yeah my first choice is LCF but I'm really worried because it's so competitive but oh well, we'll see!
In my folder I've included some mood boards of inspiration, styling shoots, street style projects and wrote about it, screen shots of my blog and some articles I've written... although it's in the process of including this and I'm quite worried about getting it all done now! What are you including?
I'm studying English, Psychology and History and then studying Fashion Promotion for my extended project! How about you?
Reply 7
same, I am so scared but i really want this more than ever - In my folder I will include my magazine with my fashion section- also all my media studies articles which are reviews of films i've made - also include some of my textiles fabric work which i have completed in class and still thinking of more things to include.
I am studying Textiles, Media studies and Sociology

How did you do in AS Level?
Reply 8
Same! Ah awesome :smile: Yeah I did textiles for GCSE and have still got some of the garments I made so might stick some pictures of them in there! I got BBCC for AS and I'm predicted ABBB for A level! How did you do? Also, what are you wearing to the Rochester interview?
Reply 9
Thats cool - yeahh i done textiles for GCSE & I got BBBC last year for AS level and i have no idea yet what about you? I want to dress nice but quiet comfortable in what am wearing
My predict grade are ABB for Alevels:smile:
Reply 10
Hmm me either! Yeah I want to dress quite comfortable too but smart too in a cool way so I have no idea what to wear! What time is your interview for Rochester?
Reply 11
my interview is at 10am
what about you? - if you get accepted for lcf will you live on campus?
Reply 12
yep same! have you got far to travel there? Yeah I will hopefully except apparently they're not very good with your choices so often give you ones you don't want so are stuck with one you can't afford or it's ages away from your course! would you?
Reply 13
Yeah I would love to live on campus but if not then i will just have to find a flat with a group of people i guess and i live in london so it 45mins away - How about you?
Reply 14
Yeah same! I live in Nottingham so three hours! argh. Have you been to any of the open days for Ravensbourne, LCF or UCA?
Reply 15
well for ravensbourne i was invited for a course - so i saw the place and its pretty amazing, I went to the LCF one and i loved it if am honest it reminded me of St.Trinians the movie & nope i havent seen UCA & No way you live like three hours away that means you need to leave ur place really early x
Reply 16
you've been invited for a course already?! I went to ravensbourne and it's pretty impressive! I didn't manage to go to an LCF one! But my cousin went and I know quite a few people that go so I've been doing my research like that! Haha aw sounds amazing! I've not seen UCA either. Yeah i have to leave at like half 6! not nice x
Reply 17
Haha thats good & do you know anyone else who is applying for fashion PR ?? &Ouchhhx
Reply 18
Erm nope, only one other person on here! I don't know anyone that's applying to do anything fashion based! Do you know anyone?x
Reply 19
Oo Okayy and yeahh but my friend is applying for fashion design x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending