ooohhh.... detective work! What fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    ooohhh.... detective work! What fun!
    heee hee right detectives......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    heee hee right detectives......
    That picture is totally one of those makeover model things. You can tell 'cos of the eyeliner and eyebrows, they look exactly like the painted-on ones on my sister's makeover thingy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    That picture is totally one of those makeover model things. You can tell 'cos of the eyeliner and eyebrows, they look exactly like the painted-on ones on my sister's makeover thingy

i have on of those programs. i use it too have aplay on wht thngs suit me b4 i go n buy its rather fun. anyways back to the subject yep thats sooo a fake one. i mean the eyes? contacts- tlk about badly drawn

ReputationRep:
    i have on of those programs. i use it too have aplay on wht thngs suit me b4 i go n buy its rather fun. anyways back to the subject yep thats sooo a fake one. i mean the eyes? contacts- tlk about badly drawn
    Yeah, no real person would look like that. I can't believe Dave would even try to say he looks like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Yeah, no real person would look like that. I can't believe Dave would even try to say he looks like that.
    if anyone looked or claijed that looked like that id be very worried

ReputationRep:
    if anyone looked or claijed that looked like that id be very worried
    lol! very worried indeed. However, it is also worrying that someone would pretend to look like that! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    lol! very worried indeed. However, it is also worrying that someone would pretend to look like that! :eek:

just a bit

ReputationRep:
    I think I´d ghive anything to see the real person hiding behing this fake personality...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    I think I´d ghive anything to see the real person hiding behing this fake personality...
    Lol, not anything but it'd be so funny.

ReputationRep:
    she'd get it, real or not

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.