lol, i think a bit of dectective work is needed here

ooohhh.... detective work! What fun!
Cate
ooohhh.... detective work! What fun!

heee hee right detectives......
Reply 22
love_4_ducks
heee hee right detectives......

That picture is totally one of those makeover model things. You can tell 'cos of the eyeliner and eyebrows, they look exactly like the painted-on ones on my sister's makeover thingy
Cate
That picture is totally one of those makeover model things. You can tell 'cos of the eyeliner and eyebrows, they look exactly like the painted-on ones on my sister's makeover thingy

i have on of those programs. i use it too have aplay on wht thngs suit me b4 i go n buy its rather fun. anyways back to the subject yep thats sooo a fake one. i mean the eyes? contacts- tlk about badly drawn
Reply 24
love_4_ducks
i have on of those programs. i use it too have aplay on wht thngs suit me b4 i go n buy its rather fun. anyways back to the subject yep thats sooo a fake one. i mean the eyes? contacts- tlk about badly drawn

Yeah, no real person would look like that. I can't believe Dave would even try to say he looks like that.
Cate
Yeah, no real person would look like that. I can't believe Dave would even try to say he looks like that.

if anyone looked or claijed that looked like that id be very worried
Reply 26
love_4_ducks
if anyone looked or claijed that looked like that id be very worried

lol! very worried indeed. However, it is also worrying that someone would pretend to look like that! :eek:
Cate
lol! very worried indeed. However, it is also worrying that someone would pretend to look like that! :eek:

just a bit :biggrin:
Reply 28
I think I´d ghive anything to see the real person hiding behing this fake personality...
ben2111
I think I´d ghive anything to see the real person hiding behing this fake personality...

Lol, not anything but it'd be so funny.
she'd get it, real or not

Latest

Trending

Trending