Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE COULD ANYONE WHO IS IN A LEVELS/ UNIVERSITY GIVE A SIXTH FORM ENTRY REVIEW PLEASE!

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE

Why do you wish to continue your education?

I wish to continue my education because I want to follow the path to my future which is becoming a General practitioner, and the only solution of become a GP is to go in to further education. I want to be successful in the future.

My interest and hobbies includes: reading about newly discovered fossils and the universe, for example the supernova exploding a couple months back was extremely “awesome” as you can only see that happening one every several million years! On the other side, the newly discovered fossil recently was the “nest full of baby dinosaurs” this was shown on TV on BBC one.

The hobbies I love are playing basketball and table tennis, I love to play them after school but mainly if physical education isn’t on after school I play chess with my friends.

Personal /academic achievements are 98-100% attendance award, science, maths, and another certificate for geography from the mayor of London.

My responsibilities as a prefect is to help younger pupils to know their way around schools, introduce them to their new classes and troubles that occur in school such as bullying, racism and fights.

Thanks for helping me:

Pancakeman123
    catastrophe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheel1)
    reading about newly discovered fossils
    I assume that's what you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pancakeman123)
    I assume that's what you mean?
    hehe yh thanks I edit this and include your name

ReputationRep:

I wish to continue my education because I want to follow the path to my future which is becoming a General practitioner, and the only solution of become a GP is to go in to further education. I want to be successful in the future.
    This part sounds a little dull, in my opinion. It's the first paragraph they're going to read about you, show your ambitious and your desire to achieve. It almost sounds like you only want to be a GP to be successful.

Other than that, it's good - just show more passion!

And that supernova really was awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catastrophe)
    This part sounds a little dull, in my opinion. It's the first paragraph they're going to read about you, show your ambitious and your desire to achieve. It almost sounds like you only want to be a GP to be successful.

Other than that, it's good - just show more passion!

And that supernova really was awesome
    Cheers thanks shall I add reasons why I want to become a GP?

ReputationRep:
    HELLP!

PLEASE COULD ANYONE WHO IS IN A LEVELS/ UNIVERSITY GIVE A SIXTH FORM ENTRY REVIEW PLEASE!

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE

My interest and hobbies includes: reading about newly discovered fossils and the universe, for example the supernova exploding a couple months back was extremely “awesome” as you can only see that happening one every several million years! On the other side, the newly discovered fossil recently was the “nest full of baby dinosaurs” this was shown on TV on BBC one.

The hobbies I love are playing basketball and table tennis, I love to play them after school but mainly if physical education isn’t on after school I play chess with my friends.

Personal /academic achievements are 98-100% attendance award, science, maths, and another certificate for geography from the mayor of London.

My responsibilities as a prefect is to help younger pupils to know their way around schools, introduce them to their new classes and troubles that occur in school such as bullying, racism and fights.

Thanks for helping me:

Pancakeman123
    catastrophe
    Capital 'P'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TonyH663)
    Capital 'P'?

I believe it should't be a capital P, when i searched it on google ( Lol ) it wasn't a capital P

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.