Turn on thread page Beta

ok there is a guy in my school who always ****gs me for being bi when he is the campest of the campest. he was just going with an ex of mine (a girl) and broke up with her last week. he started calling me gay and like really over reacting! the ****gin doesnt bother me in the slighest as i have been called names since i started high school and it doesnt bother me anymore, but i dont get why he is calling me names when he claims he is straight when he is sooooooooooo camp! i really cant emphasis how camp he is!

and! he told me one day that he was bi/curious and then denied it completly at a later date?!?! i can see us ending up in a fight.

ReputationRep:
    fight fight fight.

ReputationRep:
    A fight? You mean like handbags at dawn?

(Original post by digitalparadox)
    fight fight fight.
    i would love 2 fight him, but i cant cuz i have been in 5 fights already this year and dont wanna get suspended

ReputationRep:
    So what do you want us to do..?

(Original post by TomInPortsmouth)
    ah...... na.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomInPortsmouth)
    :rofl:

(Original post by hugatree)
    So what do you want us to do..?
    didnt ask you to do anything:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Just out him.

ReputationRep:
    he sounds like a pretty ****ed up individual

have you considered arson?

maybe he is confused about his own sexual preferences, so displaces his feelings and thoughts onto you in this way:confused:

or maybe he just doesn't like you at all = fight!

ReputationRep:
    Kick him until he stops :battle:

OR
    Ignore him... seems like the obvious solution... But maybe its too obvious.. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok there is a guy in my school who always ****gs me for being bi when he is the campest of the campest. he was just going with an ex of mine (a girl) and broke up with her last week. he started calling me gay and like really over reacting! the ****gin doesnt bother me in the slighest as i have been called names since i started high school and it doesnt bother me anymore, but i dont get why he is calling me names when he claims he is straight when he is sooooooooooo camp! i really cant emphasis how camp he is!

and! he told me one day that he was bi/curious and then denied it completly at a later date?!?! i can see us ending up in a fight.
    Some guys who constantley make fun of gay or bi people are actually gay or bi themselves but choose to be indenial about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

WTF????? Just because he is camp doesn't mean he is gay! I thought someone who is bi themselves would realise that stereotypes don't mean anything.
    And so what if he calls you gay?! what does it matter? Christ, get over it, and grow up a bit.

I am sorry to be so blunt but you just sound childish and prejudice.
    What the hell does it matter if he is gay or straight, and why does it matter if he calls you gay, it's not exactly an insult.
    Also someone can call you gay if they are gay themselves. I really don't understand what your problem is. I wish people would just open their eyes to how ignorant they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeybee)
    WTF????? Just because he is camp doesn't mean he is gay! I thought someone who is bi themselves would realise that stereotypes don't mean anything.
    And so what if he calls you gay?! what does it matter? Christ, get over it, and grow up a bit.

I am sorry to be so blunt but you just sound childish and prejudice.
    What the hell does it matter if he is gay or straight, and why does it matter
    Also someone can call you gay if they are gay themselves. I really don't understand what your problem is.
    Most people who are gay or bi have good gaydars so I'm sure it's not just prejudice. In any case. I'm gay myself and I contend that most camp men are in fact gay - it's not a bad rule of thumb.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you should come onto him. Seriously. Some gentle caresses, some friendly strokes, a little good lovin' &etc.... can't exactly hurt the situation?

ReputationRep:
    kick his butt
    Dont let NO BODY put you down.

ReputationRep:
    naa, i m just j/k ignore him, thats gonna drive him crazy

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's right, maybe you are gay?

Maybe he knows he's camp, therefore knows people suspect and is trying to push attention elsewhere?

Maybe, like someone else said, he's in denial?

Maybe he's attracted to you and this his is way of flirting?

Yes it must be annoying for you, and this guy does sound a bit annoying, but just ignore him. Speaking from experiences (as a gay guy!) gay guys can be sometimes so annoying - often because of their own problems, not to try and cause others torment.

ReputationRep:
    Snog him. thats should settle it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.