Turn on thread page Beta

A Gay Guy Is Calling Me Gay?? watch

ReputationRep:
    oh no somebody already said handbags at dawn

ReputationRep:
    You need a gay repellent and a crow bar.

Both available at B&Q at a reasonable price.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiplexed)
    You need a gay repellent and a crow bar.

Both available at B&Q at a reasonable price.
    Now available in strawberry flavour.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you aren't both just extremely stupid and immature 10 year olds?

"OMG you're gay LOL"
    "No, OMG you're gay"
    "Let's fight"
    "OHNOS"

How pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    What's OHNOS?

ReputationRep:
    It's what lemmings say before they explode, but made plural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbob)
    It's what lemmings say before they explode, but made plural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gideon2000uk)
    Most people who are gay or bi have good gaydars so I'm sure it's not just prejudice. In any case. I'm gay myself and I contend that most camp men are in fact gay - it's not a bad rule of thumb.
    Even so what difference does it make if a gay guy calls a bi guy gay???? What does it matter, it's not an insult so i really dont see what the problem is. Gay people are no different from straight people, why is there this thing about Camp gay men and butch lesbians and such. I just don't understand why people can't open there eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbob)
    Are you sure you aren't both just extremely stupid and immature 10 year olds?

"OMG you're gay LOL"
    "No, OMG you're gay"
    "Let's fight"
    "OHNOS"

How pathetic.
    yes! finally soemone who i agree with on this thread!

ReputationRep:
    he likes you.

ReputationRep:
    he is either gay himself and is so uinsecure that he is afraid of it coming out so hes taking it out on you, perhaps try talking to him i dunno be really nice and see if he stops. or he is rediculously camp yet striaght, and doesnt like gay people. or he just doesnt like you in which case beat him with a stick

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.